Chapter 23

"What happened?" Ashleigh runs up to me in the car as I pull up to the van. Darkness has fallen already and Ash looks pale with worry.

"Don't stress Ash, everything is ok," I say stepping out of the car and wrapping my arms around her body, pulling her close to me in the chilly night air.

"I was so worried, all I wanted to do all day was call you to see what was going on but I thought I'd better not in case you were with the police."

"I was with the police," I state quietly. "All day."

"Come on," Ash whispers to me as she separates from our embrace and tugs at my hand. "I'll make some coffee, you can tell me everything."

With Ash guiding me into the van I feel as though my feet are lead, my entire body feels exhausted and my head feels like it's about to explode. She pulls me up the steps and sits me down on the edge of the bed once we are inside the van.

Squatting down in front of me Ashleigh places her hands upon my thighs, looking up at me. "Are you okay Mal?" her voice is calm and quiet in the dim light.

"No Ash, I'm not okay." My eyes have not met hers yet, instead I gaze out the window at the enduring darkness.

With a hand on my chest she pushes my body back to lay me on the bed, my feet still planted firmly on the floor on either side of her body. I hear her shift her weight as she moves onto her knees and begins fumbling with the zipper of my pants.

"Ashleigh no, you don't have to," I protest mildly as I hardly attempt to move her hands away, my exhaustion is intense and I feel like all I can do right now is breathe.

My half-hearted attempt to halt her does nothing, she simply swats my hands away as she frees me from my clothing. "Tell me what happened today," she states as her hand begins massaging my member that is already growing hard from her warm gentle touch.

"The cops raided my house. Literally three minutes after I walked in the door they were smashing it down." A groan escapes my lips as I feel myself buck under her touch, my erection growing harder by the second. "They arrested me and took me into custody. I ended up calling Dan – you know the lawyer with the big boat?"

"Yes I know sleazy Dan, did he help you out?"

"Yes he came down and did my statement with me. Once he left they practically had nothing to hold me with so they had to let me go." I feel her hand tighten around me as she pumps my member, giving me the stress relief I didn't even realise I so desperately need.

Holding her hand still and tight I feel her hot tongue rub over my head, licking up the sparkling juice that was no doubt beading there and the moan that is released from my throat fills the whole van.

"Tell me what happened when they raided your house," she commands in her soft, sultry voice.

"The detective brought in about ten forensic officers to scour the whole place from top to bottom. Luckily I had cleaned everything and burnt the bag. They were going through everything including the couch cushions and the bed sheets. It felt like such an invasion of privacy. Unfortunately they found your car keys."

Her movements completely stop. I feel a subliminal cold chill fill the air around us like we are both frozen in the moment. The next thing I feel is her warm lips wrapping themselves around my rock hard cock as she takes me in her mouth.

I groan deeply and my body goes rigid from the sudden intense pleasure. My hands instinctively find her head, my fingers wrapping in her hair as I guide her movements to pleasure myself.

"Your car keys were still on the buffet table," I continue, "they must have fallen behind something because I didn't see them when I was cleaning. One of the forensic officers found them and passed them to the detective."

Her movements are steady and controlled, bringing me closer and closer to climax as she moves her mouth up and down along my length, her tongue pressing against my shaft and wrapping around my head with her movements. I take a few breaths and enjoy the tingle of an impending orgasm travelling through my groin.

"They had evidence now so they knew you were there, I had to come up with something fast. I told them about what happened, that you fled to my house, and that you had taken the bus out of town to see a friend Sunday morning." Riding on the crest of my climax Ashleigh can feel how close I am and teases me with her movements, slowing down to extend the length of my pleasure. She wants to hear the whole story before she allows me to finish.

"He asked a whole bunch of questions and I told him I won't answer anything more until I have spoken to my lawyer." The tension inside me is begging for release as her warm, wet mouth encourages me gently towards climax. "The detective ordered the dogs through and took me down to the station." My hands are begging for her head to move in a way that will finish me off but she is refusing my will. "Dan took my statement when he arrived and we spoke to the detective together. They had nothing they could hold me on after that because my story matched why I would have your keys so they let me go. Please Ashleigh, please let me come."

Her movements suddenly become tighter and deeper and I feel the demon inside me roar as my hands tighten around the back of her head. I buck my hips as she moves her mouth on me, deepening my thrusts into her mouth. As I feel myself tipping over the edge the demon takes over my body and I slam my hips forward, holding her tight against me as I pour my seed into her throat. I groan deeply as she takes my whole fill, the head of my swollen member throbbing in her throat as I finish myself off.

Letting her go I feel her pull off me quickly, taking deep breaths to refill her lungs with air after the brief shortage.

Panting as I lay still on the bed I feel the weight of the day slowly washing from me as exhaustion once again begins to set in.