- 19 -

SUHO POV                   

{Disclaimer: I apologize for all of the POV changes, but it's necessary for the plot.  This chapter contains strong language}

I hang up the phone on Namjoon and sit on my bed, staring at the floor. What should I do now? Give her back or fight? Surrender or keep my pride? You'd think it would be obvious what I want, such as anyone else in my position. Alas, I have a gut feeling telling me that it isn't worth all the trouble to keep her. Small shadows of feet pass my door, I decide to think nothing of it.

My phone rings and I shift my gaze to it. The word 'Yeonjun' is plastered tauntingly across the screen. I sigh and snatch my phone, accepting the call, and raising it to my ear. "Yes?"

"Hello, Suho. How are you on this fine day?" he asks calmly.

"I'm fine, why are you calling me exactly?"

"Well, you still owe me payment," he explains slyly, "I did help you kidnap a woman, remember?"

"Discuss that with Kyungsoo, not me. While we are on the phone, I do have something we need to talk about," I change the subject knowing Yeonjun will just try to swindle me out of my money.

"Go on," he says.

"Namjoon called me. He told me that if I don't send Y/n back to him then he will send his men to attack us," I inform him, standing from my bed.

"You're still going to keep her, right?" Yeonjun questions.

"About that... I am going to return her to them. I'd rather not get into that conflict anymore," I explain. A dark, twisted chuckle is received from the other end of the call.

"Tell me you're joking," Yeonjun growls.

"I'm not."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" he shouts. "I put my fucking life on the line to bring her to you and now you're just going to give her back?"

"Watch your tongue, Yeonjun. You did that to yourself. You turned on your own family because of your own choices. I only offered you the job," I scold him. He releases a shaky breath and silence envelopes the call.

I brush my fingers through my hair and listen to the man on the other side of the call. I hear him whisper to himself, the tone of his voice sends chills down my spine. "Yeonjun?" I ask.

"You are going to regret this, Suho" he threatens.

My heart races, "Excuse me...?" I pull the phone from my ear and check the screen. He hung up. He's insane... first, he demands money from me and now he threatens me? He did this to himself, but why do I feel so anxious? I throw my phone onto my bed aggressively. I grip my hair tightly and pace the room.

What is this fucker planning? I sigh and retreat to my bathroom. Gazing at myself in the mirror, I notice my features. My characteristics appear rough. My eyes seem tired. Stiff, my mouth forms a frown. I quickly shut my bathroom door and strip before my mirror. I turn the shower on; I watch as the steam coats my mirror. I then enter the shower and refresh myself, trying to clear my mind.
When I finish bathing, I wrap a towel around my waist and use a second towel to dry my hair with. I exit my bathroom and lay on my bed. I stare up at the ceiling in thought. I can't keep Y/n here any longer because there's no need to, right? I already got under Namjoon's skin like I wanted so there's no point anymore. I technically do not need her. I like having her here though, she makes me feel bright. I smile to myself and sit up from my position on the bed.

A gentle but crisp knock sounds from my door, I direct my attention to it. Lazily, I stand from my bed and tighten the towel on my waist. I answer the door and my eyes widen, it's Y/n. She opens her mouth to speak but suddenly freezes. "I- uh," she starts and looks away.