Chapter 4

"Just listening to your voice at the end of the day makes life worth living despite all the struggles.

"I just hope they are not stalking me. I'm a bit concerned now" Tzuyu frowned and exited the school campus with her older brother Junhui.

"Relax kiddo, they just have a small crush on you. They won't go as far as stalking you" Junhui laughed and patted lightly on the back of her head.

"Anyways, I gotta go" Junhui announced and ran towards his friends who were waiting in yhe basketball court.

"Well, hope it's just a small crush and nothing more."

Sana's POV

I love your dark brown hair. I wish I could run my fingers through your hair. Your hair looks stunning.

I love your smile. My heart skips a beat whenever I see you smile. It really drives me crazy.

I love your laugh. Your laugh is so melodious and hypnotic.

I love your voice. Your voice is my favorite sound.

I love how your eyes sparkle whenever you talk about what you love the most. Your eyes are breathtaking.

I really love the color of your eyes. It just makes me forget about world. It feels like I could completely loose myself in your beautiful sparkling eyes. Your eyes can end me.

You can end me.

I love you so much! ♡

I make a cute small heart after ending the short note on how much I love Tzuyu.

"Sana, you have visitors!" my Mom announced from downstairs pulling me out from my thoughts.

"Yes Mom, i'm coming!" i answered weakly and climbed off my bed and made my way downstairs.

"Look, Yuto is here" my Mom chirped.

"Hi Yuto" i smiled weakly and took a seat infront of him.

"I'm your cousin Mizuguchi Yuto, remember?" Yuto introduced himself awkwardly.

He looks scared because of the thought of me forgetting about him.

"Of course I remember you, Yuto. How can I forget you?" i chuckled, he sighed in relief and fell back on the couch comfortably.

"Glad to know that" he smiled but his smile quickly vanished.

"Don't worry Yuto, i'm not leaving you any time soon" I joke, he gave me a weak smile.

"Yeah and don't dare leave me!" he said.

I smiled averting my gaze. I wish I could stay a little longer.

I want to stay.