Chapter 5

"You smiled at me today. I felt a foreign feeling today. For the first time I felt butterflies in my stomach. I'm so happy"

"I smiled at so many people today WHICH ONE OF THEM IS DOING THIS! I WANT TO KNOW!" Tzuyu practically cried.

"Ooo, you kinda sound desperate now. So are you developing some kind of feelings for them?" Dahyun asked smirking.

"I'm just curious, OKAY? Now shut it!" Tzuyu huffed and rolled her eyes, as usual.

"I love you so much that i'm scared of talking to you. I want you to know me. But you probably are straight and you wouldn't really care... and I apologize for ruining your beautiful notebooks with my stupid notes. That's why I write this with pencil. You can erase them whenever you want to. You can erase me out of your life too..."

"WHO THE FUCK SAID I'M STRAIGHT?!" Tzuyu yelled in the hallway filled with students.

Everyone's attention was now on Tzuyu.

"I AM NOT!" Tzuyu screamed in a hallway filled with students.

"WE GET IT!" a boy accross the hallway yelled back. Everyone ignored Tzuyu and continued to chat among themselves.

Jeongyeon Dahyun and Chaeyoung came running to Tzuyu.

"Okay, oh my GodJihyo TZUYU! Why were you screaming?!" Jeongyeon asked.

"They- I mean SHE said that I was probably straight. I don't know who she is so I yelled in the hallway. Now she can know that i'm not straight so she can talk to me!" Tzuyu justified her actions and searched aimlessly in the hallway filled with students.

"She is crazy!" the three of them spoke at the same time.