Chapter 10

"Do you like me? If yes then please meet me after school in the tennis court"

"Wait! She came to school?" Tzuyu thought to herself and looked around her class.

Sana was not in the class.

"If she's in school how come I didn't see her!"

The whole day she search for Sana in the whole campus but she couldn't find her.

The school soon ended.

"Sana is probably waiting for me in the tennis court" Tzuyu thought. She quickly arrange her stuff and rushed to the tennis court.

_________________________________________

"Sana?" Tzuyu called when she reached the tennis court.

The tennis court was empty.

"Tzuyu..." Tzuyu heard a soft voice behind her. She saw Sana standing on the entrance of the tennis court.

Sana's bright orange hair looked lighter because of the sunlight. She was wearing a baby pink top and a white laced skirt which exposed her milky white legs. She looked thin and a little weak.

"Hi Sana!" Tzuyu smiled widely showing her dimples when she saw Sana. Tzuyu quickly approached her.

Both fell silent.

One looked down at her feet and flushed red while the other just stood there and admired.

"You look cute when you blush, Sana-ssi" Tzuyu commented while smiling.

"You look beautiful when you smile" Sana finally spoke building up some courage.

"Well do you want some ice cream? My treat!" Tzuyu chirped. "Sure.." Sana answered still blushing heavily.

_________________________________________

Soon they left their school campus. There was an ice cream parlor near their school. It hardly took ten minutes for them to reach their destination.

"Which one would you like to have?" Tzuyu turned to Sana who was staring at her.

"Uhm- sorry! I'd have one cheesecake ice cream with blueberry and strawberry swirl" Sana replied biting her lower lip embarrasedly as she got caught staring.

"I'll have one cookie's and cream" Tzuyu grinned and placed her order.

Soon they received their icecreaice They took a sear underneath a tree. There they talked about each others interests, shared their embarrassing moments from past and much more. They spent a good time with each others company.