Chapter 2

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay um......Allura truth or dare!" Said Lace bubbling over with excitement

"Truth!"

"um...Have you ever had a crush?" Said Lance

"Yeah I have actually." She said

"Do we know them?" Pidge butted in

"Y-yes actually y-y-you do" Allura's face was a bright pink.

"Are they sitting in the room?" Hunk asked invested in this conversation

"um.. Yeah t-they are." Allura stuttered. The group were bombarding Allura with questions like what they look like and stuff like that until..

"I have a question. Is it Shiro?" Asked Keith

"W-wHaT aRe YoU tAlKiNg AbouT?" Allura looked as red as Keith's jacket. Shiro was looking at Keith like wanting to kill him and Keith was looking at them with a smirk.

"It so is." Said Pidge and hunk at the same time. Allura Looked at Shiro and Shiro looked at Allura.

"Fine! Shiro I like you like really like you." Allura said looking even more red than before (if that's even possible)

"I-I like you too Princess." Shiro said and kissed Allura on the cheek. After that they all sat down and it was time for the next round.

"Truth or dare Hunk." Allura said with a grin

"Um Truth?"

"hmm....If you could take Shay on a date would you?" Allura asked getting revenge on how the others asked all about her crush.

"I guess yeah I would." Hunk said quietly with a blush across his face. Allura was a bit unhappy that she got a straight answer but still was happy to know that Hunk would go on a date with Shay.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter even tho it was short!