Chapter 5

"Truth or dare Hunk" Pidge yelled

"I know I will most likely regret this but dare." Hunk said holding onto his pillow.

"I dare you to get a bowl of food goo and poor it on the floor!" Pidge said

"What! Pidge I can't do that! I can't disrespect food" Hunk yelled. Pidge got up to get a bowl of food goo and gave it to Hunk.

"You can't say no to the dare!" They said with a grin. Hunk took the bowl and pored all of the goo out.

"PIDGE! LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE! YOU'VE TRUMATISED HUNK!" Lance yelled while Hunk was mourning the food on the floor.

"Pidge go apologies to Hunk" Space dad said and Pidge went over to Hunk with there head down

"Hunk I'm sorry." They said

"Okay now hug" Space dad said. And Hunk gave Pidge a hug.

"Number 5 hope you now your cleaning this mess up." Said Coran

"UGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Pidge let out a long sigh as they cleaned up.

"My turn!" Hunk said Happily

"Coran truth or dare!" He said

"I will pick truth because I chose dare last time and deeply regrated it!" Coran said making a face remembering what happened last time.

"If you could pick any of the loins to fly which one would you chose?" Hunk said

"Hmm that is a difficulted question number 3. See I wouldn't want to fly one because then one of you wouldn't get to fly the loin and plus I like being in the castle of loins!" Coran said think on the question.

"Aww! That's so sweet!" Hunk said giving Coran a hug and Coran hugged back.

"This is sweet." Allura said earning a smile from Shiro.

"Okay onto the next round." Lance said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One i'd like to say thank you for reading the story so far! Have an amazing Night, Day where ever you are. Bye!