Chapter 6

"Truth or dare lance!" Coran said

"I think I'll choose truth." Lance said

"Guys Lance is broken he's thinking ahead!" Pidge said

"Pidge that's not nice." Shiro said

"Oh sorry. Maybe Lance should teach Keith how to think ahead." Pidge said with a grin on there face being the little gremlin they are. They wanted to see Keith and Lance together because SHIP! What Pidge didn't notice was that everyone was holding Keith back from trying to kill Pidge. They were definitely struggling to hold him back.

"Keith! No killing Pidge!" Shiro said while holding back Keith. Pidge looked up from what she was doing and saw a blade a few centimetres away.

"PIDGE SAY SORRY!" Allura said

"Okay, okay I'm sorry Keith!" Pidge said trying not to get killed.

"Don't say sorry to me say sorry to him!" Keith said pointing to Lance

"What? Okay? Lance I'm sorry." Pidge said

"Thank you." Lance said

"Okay anyways... Lance how many siblings do you have?" Coran said

"really I thought it would be worse but um I have I have three" (is that right I looked on wikki and it said 2 brothers and 1 sister so I'm not sure if that's right) Lance said almost tearing up at the thought of his family.

"Lance are you ok?" Hunk asked

"Y-Yeah th-theres some space dust in my eyes!" Lance said

"wait how many family members do you have Lance?" Allura asked.

"(insert names of relatives he has here!) And that's how many I have!" Lance said sill having 'space dust' in his eyes.

"Wow Lance that's a lot of family!" Allura said.

"yeah I guess it is." Lance said.

"how many relatives do you have Allura?" Hunk asked curiously. After that everyone except Keith talked about there family's. Keith got up and left the room to grab something quickly.

"Hey Keith where are you going?" Lance asked

"Just to get something." Keith said. Lance just shrugged it off and went back to the conversation. When Keith came back he was holding a book and a pencil.

"Hey Keith what ya doing?" Lance asked

"Hm. Oh uh I'm just sketching." Keith said. After the whole family conversation they went back to playing truth or dare.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no words for this chapter... None at all.