༄𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖༄

Mᴀʏ 18ᴛʜ 8:00 .ᴀ.ᴍ Y/ɴ's POV

I woke up to knocking on my door and I groaned. I checked my phone and saw it was 8 in the morning. Who knocks on the door at 8 in the fucking morning?!

I got up and stumbled over to the door still half-sleep. I opened it and say 'anonymous'.

"Yes?" I yawned

"We're you still sleep?" He asked

I nodded with my eyes drooping shut.

"Well sorry to bother you but I have your first assignment" he pulled out files from behind his back

"Thanks" I took it from him

"I will also be gone for a while for business"

I nodded.

He didn't say anything and stared at me. He put his hand on my cheek and caressed it. He was so focused on me it was hot.

I reached my hand up wanting to take his mask and he grabbed my wrist.

He shook his head then left. I watched him walk down the hall then closed my door. I put the files on my desk. I sat down and looked through them.

It looks like he just wanted me to separate these papers. I put the papers that were red behind the red tab and the yellow behind the yellow tab and so on.

Once I finished I took the files and walked out. I had realized that he had left and set them on the living room table.

I walked into the kitchen and looked through the cabinet. I found a cookie jar and took it out. I took the cookie and turned around.

I saw the hallway Mr. A told me not to go in.. but he isn't here..

I looked around and walked down the hall examining the light red walls and marble floor.

I guess he liked the color red a lot.

I turned the corner and saw two big red doors further down the hall. I looked behind me then kept walking. I was standing inches away from the door turning around again.

I turned back to the doors and put my hand on the handle. I twisted it which made a slight creek.

"So sneaking is a thing too?" A voice said behind me

I froze up once again and put a cookie in my mouth.

"Turn around princess" he whispered in my ear

I slowly turned around to meet the masked man himself.

"I said this hallway was strictly off-limits didn't I?"

I nodded not knowing what to say.

He pointed down the hall not saying another word. I walked down the hall with my head lowered in embarrassment.