༄𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟༄

We arrived at an airport and got out of the car. Mattia held my hand as we walked inside. Lots of people were crowding around us taking photos of us.

There were lots of whispers and girls giving me dirty looks and scowls. I lowered my head wanting the attention to go away.

"They're just jealous princess" mattia whispered in my ear.

I didnt say anything as we kept walking. We got outside to a black jet with an "A" on the side.

The doors opened as stairs formed from it. We walked inside and I sat on the couch that was on the side.  Mattia sat next to me and put his hand on my thigh.

"What's wrong princess?" He asked

"Nothing"

~ after flight ~

We arrived in the city if Matera and got out the plane. A black Car pulled up and a man got out handing mattia the keys.

 A black Car pulled up and a man got out handing mattia the keys

We got in the car and he took off his mask. He ran his hands through his hair, looking in the mirror.

I bit my lip and sat back in my chair crossing my legs. We pulled off onto the streets driving through the town.

This place was beautiful. The beach was an amazing site to see as the orange and purple colors of the sky blended in with the sun setting.

I sat there in amazement I might wanna move here one day. Mattia put his hand on my thigh and caressed it.

"That shirt is distracting me princess" he looked at me for a second and licked his lips.

"Am I supposed to feel bad for you?" I asked sassily

He didnt say anything and chuckled

"You're lucky I'm in a good mood"

"Or what?" I smirked

"I'd have you handcuffed to my bed.. going in and out of you roughly while you scream my name" he grinned

I bit my lip thinking about that. I wouldn't mind..

After about 20 minutes we arrived at a house above the city. The view was beautiful. There was losts of land and trees. We got out the car and there were about 10 cars in the driveway.

"Here we go" Mattia mumbled as he grabbed my hand

We got to the front door and you could here murmurs and faint music. Mattia sighed and knocked on the door. Everything went silent and there were soft footsteps headed towards the door.

It opened and a small lady appeared there.

"Mattia!" The woman said excitedly with a slight accent

"Ciao nonna" he bent down and hugged her

She pulled away then turned to me.

"And you must be y/n I've heard much about you" she smiled and pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek.