༄𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟༄

I watched as mattia stood there with nothing to say. Marco was still knocked out and I was in the kitchen making and Ice pack.

"Princess can we talk-"

"No"

I walked past him and got on my knees putting the bag of ice on Marco's forehead.

"I thought you and him were-"

"Were what mattia, what?!"

"I-"

"See here's what I dont understand when I'm with you it's just sex and then work, but when Marco takes me out to have fun you wanna get pissed off"

"I- we dont just have sex-"

"YOU TREAT ME LIKE A SEX TOY MATTIA, whens the last time you've ever taken me out, no actually when have you EVER taken me out?"

"YOUVE NEVER ASKED"

Fuck why does he look hot when hes mad. You could hear his italian accent mixing in with his American accent.

"I shouldnt have to ask you say YOURE falling in love with me so I shouldnt have to ask"

He sighed and sat in the chair. The room was back filled with silence. The only things you could hear was mattia breathing intensely out of anger.

"When is he gonna wake up so we can leave" Mattia stood up

I didnt say anything and used the towel next to me to wipe the blood coming from the cuts on Marco's face.

His nose looked completely busted and like he had broken it.

"Mattia you broke his damn nose" I turned to him

He didnt sat anything and rolled his eyes.

"Were taking him to the hospital and your paying for his bill" I stood up

"Bu-"

"No fucking buts mattia get him and get in your car I'll be out in a minute"

I walked upstairs and grabbed my stuff then walked outside. I saw mattia in his car with marco in the back.

I sat in the passenger's seat and we drove off. The car ride was completely silent. You could feel the tension in the air.

We arrived at the hospital and mattia picked marco up and we walked inside.

"come posso aiutarti?" the lady asked
(How can I help you)

"mio fratello si è rotto il naso" mattia said
(my brother broke his nose)

"Come è successo?" She asked
(How did this happen?)

"ha combattuto e perso ... come al solito"
(He fought and lost.. as usual)

She nodded and walked around to the back. A little bit later a doctor came around with a stretcher. They put him on and left.

Me and mattia went and sat in the waiting room. He kept glancing over at me then back at the ground.

"Princess.." He mumbled as he out his hand on my thigh

I moved it and got up walking to the bathroom. I washed my hands and the door opened. Mattia stood there and locked it walking over to me.

He hugged me from behind and laid his head in between my neck. He left a kiss on my shoulder and looked at me through the mirror.

"Princess I didnt know you felt that way"

I didnt say anything and looked down at my feet

"You're not a sex toy princess your more than that"

"Mattia I dont have time for this" I said walking out

Mattia grabbed my hand and turned me around.

"Bebe I love you" h caressed my cheek

".. I think it would've been best if you just stayed anonymous" I said then left

I walked out and saw a lady walk over to me.

"Your here for Marco polibio?" She asked

"Yes" I nodded

"Follow me" she smiled

We walked into a room down the hall. She opened the door for me so I could walk in. I saw Marco awake fidgeting with his fingers

"Hey marco" I walked over to him

He looked up at me and smiled

"Hey"

I sat down next to him and examined his face. He had a while thing over his nose and had stitches on his jaw.

"I'm sorry this happened to you" I sighed

"No, no i should've never taken you out I knew how mattia could get but I did it anyways"

"Dont blame yourself mattia overthink things he should be apologizing to you"

"I just.. I think its best if we stop taking to each other" he shrugged

"No, no dont say that just because mattia gets jealous doesn't mean it we have to stop our friendship"

"I just really dont want another fractured nose" he chuckled

"Trust me it wont happen"

"How do you know?"

I sighed "..I think it's best if mattia and I ended things between us"

His eyes widened "why I thought you guys loved each other?!"

"I've only known mattia for a week how can you fall in love with someone in that short amount of time?"

"Love at first sight" marco said

"Marco be serious love is a strong word that's like a until death do we part kindve word"

"So you dont love me.."

I turned my head and saw mattia pouting and his eyes glossy on the verge of crying

"Mattia.." I stood up and walked over to him

"I know I fucked up I fuck up a lot but please.. please dont end us" I grabbed my hand

"Mattia this isn't working out as you can tell beating your own brother over a girl?!"

"I'll change I promise just dont leave me" a tear slipped out his eye .

"Mattia.."