༄𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖༄

Mattia picked me up and swung me over his shoulder.

"Put me down" I squealed

"Uh uh princess"

He walked out of my room and carried me down the hall. We passed the kitchen and into the 'forbidden hallway'

"I thought I wasn't allowed here?" I said confused

He didn't say anything and continued walking while I dangled down in his back.

"Mattiaaaa" I whined

He still didn't say anything and I frowned. He stopped at the red doors and inserted a key twisting it. It made a click sound and he put his hand on the handle opening the door.

The room was pitch black I couldn't see anything what so ever. Mattia kept walking forward into the room and the doors closed behind us.

"Mattia I can't see where are we"

He placed me on a soft area and I felt around. I could feel the silk sheets underneath me. I was on a bed.

"Mattia" I whispered into the dark

There was silence not a single movement nor sound. I was a little scared not gonna lie. He just put me on this bed and left me here.

I felt my hands jerk up being dragged backward then heard a click. I tried to move but my hands were handcuffed to the headboard.

"M-mattia stop playing"

Again there was silence. My heart was pounding I was scared but turned on at the same time. The room started to fill with a dark red color.

Once my eyes adjusted to the light I looked around.

"Holy shit.," I mumbled to myself

Hogties, handcuffs, blindfolds, whips, straps, chains, collars. There was one section on the wall where restraints were hanging off of it.

I examined the details of the room a red fluffy carpet a closet. Underneath me was a circular bed with red silk sheets and pillows.

My breathing was now heavy and my heart was pounding. I kept trying to free myself self but the handcuffs were steel so there's no point in trying that.

"Mattia w-where am I"

".. my playroom," he said in a low tone as his voice echoed through the room

He appeared out of the darkness and walked over to me. His hair draped over his head covering his eyes a bit. He licked his lips and eyed me up and down. I realized I was only in a big button-up and underwear

He got on the bed and climbed on top of me staring me down. I felt my area start to throb I needed him so fucking bad.

I tried to move my hands but I forgot about the handcuffs. I kept yanking and struggling and mattia chuckled.

"They're not coming off baby girl," he said in a deep husky tone