PROLOGUE

Kim Namjoon!
Kim Seokjin!
Min Yoongi!
Jung Hoseok!
Park Jimin!
Kim taehyung!
Jeon Jungkook!
BTS!

"THE ICONS OF korean pop music, bangtan boys are finally set for tonight's grand concert. Fans are filling up the stadium with sheer excitement of what awaits them. What will be revealed tonight? Only here on CNN."

The crowd cheered as jimin began to sing to serendipity. Lifting his shirt as his body moved to
the music - his smooth honey like voice filled the stadium.

"You know, i know."

He seemed like he was in peace everytime he performed. His eyes closed, as he neared the song's chorus. His face shown on the huge screens, everyone's eyes were on him as they sang along.

Jimin felt euphoric. It was everything he ever wanted in life - to dance and sing infront of an audience, yet he was given so much more.

A thought escaped his mind, if one secret can end all of this. If everything he has right now would disappear.

Could it? Could it all end?

Backstage, namjoon was preparing himself as he was performing 'Trivia: love' up next. Distant giggles were heard, which made namjoon smile. "Don't move." the stylist warned him.

"Are you nervous?" Jin asked their leader. "No." He answered confidently.

Somehow, amidst all the tight schedules and continuous stress brought by their rising popularity - the thought of her made him smile so much. She's simply perfect.

He has two minutes left before going on stage. Walking towards the lift, taehyung bumped into him.

"Hyung, we can't find her."

His voice filled with worry, as sweat dripped down his forehead. Namjoon's once confident behaviour now replaced with panic.

"She was just eating here!" Hoseok said with guilt, scratching the back of his neck as he looked back to where she used to sit.

"She's running towards the stage!" A voice shouted, which they identified as yoongi's. The staff were looking around, trying to find her as soon as possible.

The members ran as fast as they can can - running towards the stage. Forgetting the fact that millions of fans were watching. The shouts doubled in volume.

Jimin halted his singing as soon as he saw what was happening - as jungkook tripped onto him the members following suit. Everyone was on the floor except a beautiful little girl running towards the center.

"Appa!" she squealed. Her scream caught by the microphone.

Oh no! Bangtan's biggest secret.

NOTE: for the upcoming chapters, when the dialogue is italicized it is said in english. When not, it is said in korean.