two

a trip down the
memory lane.

2014, Los Angeles

"LOS ANGELES THE city of angels, alright what a time to be alive boys." Namjoon said.

They were met by the cold afternoon with the breeze moving strands of their hair as they followed around a man, six foot tall.

"Hyung, please." Six members of rookie boyband, BTS clung onto their bodyguard. "No." He said with intimidating eyes yet a slightly persuaded voice.

"Please." They asked for the nth time. Their bodyguard letting out a long sigh before shaking his head. Slumping their shoulders, they took deeper breathes.

Before shaking him even more.

Opening his eyes, he saw the boys look at him expectantly. "Fine. If something happens it wouldn't be my fault." Their bodyguard warned. Not being able to hold back from the puppy eyes they were pulling.

"But it is — ouch!"

"Shut up jimin." Yoongi pinched his sides making the younger wince. The members nodding in agreement. I mean, What can go wrong?

Oh, just about everything.

Soon enough, flashing lights and deafening sounds was what surrounded six boys. With the help of their favorite bodyguard and ofcourse - seokjin being at the hospital.

A private party, or whatever you want to call it - an escapade. It was just the six of them, and some smoking hot americans chicks.

Finally the american dream in the city of angels with its full naked glory.

They were shooting for a show called American Hustle Life that somehow got them to clean a vehicle, get kidnapped, give out flyers and so much more got them so tired.

Finally the break from all the trouble, the hate, the mistreatment, and from their hardwork that didn't seem to be recognized is materializing in front of them.

"May I offer you the best drink of our city made by angels straight from hell, The devil's shot."

Jungkook proudly said in crooked english and took a gulp, all the members following right after.

They were new to the exotic taste of alcohol the drinks are both burning and refreshing in their throats - they let out a satisfied sigh. It made them forget all their problems, even just for a while.

It maybe the strong whisky or the slow music but one thing was for sure their drunkenness were not craving for sleep.

Their cardinal desire is now the master of their own bodies as the room was filled with a strange aura.

"Okay boys now meet our angels straight from heaven or should I say the heaven bar near the dark side alley."

The bodyguard proclaimed as he comes in with beautiful ladies now dancing in poles like they were born to do it and choosing a member to spend a night with.

Kim Namjoon, the leader - was definitely wasted. He was speaking in english mixed with korean while seductively speaking with two latina women as their hands crawled all over him.

"Woah easy angel that's a devil right there." RM said loudly, annoying the hell out of Yoongi who was trying to talk to a Victoria Secret like model who can't understand his broken english.

"Girl just be easy with me." Yoongi blurted out.

"She sexy." Hoseok slurred looking at one of the females in a tight dress that showed of her tan skin. Her skin so smooth that it lured his entire drunk being.