● PROLOGUE

=====

=====

.,-,*'''*°☆ prologue ☆ : ❄°❅
»»——⍟——««

Ever since I found out of my heritage, I've never experienced a day of peace.

As a child of the big three, everyone would expect you to act in certain ways. They have certain expectations that they deign you to follow.

Being one of the main demigods in every single dam quest or prophecy was exhausting and tiresome.

Having to keep up a facade of the ever-perfect warrior. Not only that, but I was also one of the leaders.

Add to the fact that I was the inheritor of the descendant bloodline. How lucky I was that in only fell upon the female relative every two centuries.

However, I suppose, I was glad to have taken it if it meant that my brother did not need to add another burden onto his shoulders.

The only solace I had ever felt was during the dead hours of the night. Oddly enough, I did not get these 'demigod dreams' everyone says we do.

Though, that all changed when I, unfortunately, took a quick detour through the darkest pits of hell and from that moment on I was never truly at peace.

So, for once in my life, I decided I was going to be selfish. I decided to put my needs before my loved ones. I decided to take a break away from the demigod life and head off to my mother's distant family in Mystic Falls.

But I should have known.

The fates had other plans than peace.

Σ―(〃°ω°〃)♡→ 

A/N

So, this is my first time doing these fandoms, and i hope i do these amazing characters justice and bring my own to life to which satisfies my readers.

hope you guys are excited for the next part! i really enjoyed planning this story. If yall have any questions, feel free to ask away <33