𝐈𝐈𝐈

dickwad: CANT TAKE BIG DICK BUT I SUCK ON IT
AINT FUCKIN WITH THE PUSSY GOT A BUMP ON IT
BAD BITCH WITH THE PUSSY ON ME
WHIP OUT MY DICK THEN I HUMP ON IT

stan the man: richard

dickwad: why hello staniel!

stan the man: why are you up at 2am

dickwad: i can't sleep i'm home alone :( why aren't you asleep?

stan the man: why are you home alone?

dickwad: both of my parents aren't home and i have no clue where they are
stan the man: i'm sorry :(

dickwad: I HAVE AN IDEA

stan the man: oh good god what

dickwad: WE SHOULD FACETIME SO I CAN SEE YOUR BOOTI-FUL FACE

stan the man: uhh i don't know

dickwad: PWETTY PWEASE
WITH CHERRY ON TOP

stan the man: fine
[read 2:17]

incoming call from: dickwad
accept: yes - no

stan hesitated to answer the call from the boy he met just a few weeks ago, but gave in anyways.

"hello staniel! my man" a loud, deep voice shouted into the phone. "h-hello." stan answered in a soft voice, flustered from simply hearing richies voice.
he moved the camera from his ceiling to his face, giving richie a clear view of his face.

"well hot mama, you're one good looking feller!" richie exclaimed, taking in all of stans features.
stan did the same, admiring richie's raven curls, his hazel eyes, and the freckles that stood out prominently against his pale skin.

richie, in stans eyes, was simply angelic.
stan has never met someone who could be so annoying yet so beautiful at the same time.

neither of the boys noticed, but they had both spaced, looking at one another.

richie was the first one to come out of the trance, shaking his head.

"so staniel, how are you?" richie asked as he grinned, showing off his pearly white teeth.
"i'm g-good, how about you?" stan stuttered, still in awe of the boy he was talking to. "i'm a-ok! why so nervous stanny? it's just plain ol' richie you're talking to." before stan could stop himself, he blurted out, "because you're gorgeous!" stan quickly covered his mouth, his cheeks turning the a rose shade.

in turn, richie's cheeks turned the same color, before he answered: "why thank you doll! you aren't to shabby yourself." richie complimented with a wink.

"so staniel, how about we playyy, 20 questions! we can just go back and forth and get to know each other." "sure." stan said a small grin.

"ok i'll go first, when's your birthday?" richie asked.

"july 13, 2003. how about you?"

"march 7th 2003. i'm older than you! how cute."

"shut up. favorite color?"

"hmm either green or black. you?"

"blue. your turn."

it when on like this for the next hour. the two learned a lot about each other in such little time.

"i gotta go, my dad will kill me if he finds out i'm up at 3am talking to a stranger." stan announces, getting ready to hang up.

"wait! can i add you to a gc with all of my friends? i may have told them about you, and now they want to meet you." richie said with a awkward grin.

"fine, but if they are even half as insane as you, i'm leaving."

"ok sugarplum, goodnight."

"goodnight rich."