𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

stan woke up slowly, rubbing his eyes while looking around the living room. he remembers falling asleep on the couch, more specifically, on richie.

then everything came flashing back to him. seven minutes in heaven, the "time" on the couch.

stan then noticed that richie was nowhere to be seen.

he could smell a delicious scent coming from the kitchen, so he decided to follow it.

he arrived in the kitchen to see ben, mike, and bev making waffles. he sat at the counter on one of the stools, cuddling up in the blanket he had wrapped around him.

"sleep good stan? i saw you laying with richie." mike asked the short boy, giving him a smirk. "yea i guess. where is richie anyways?" stan questioned.

"i think he went home? something about his mom needing him or something. i dunno." ben responded, going back to making the waffle batter.

stan frowned, quickly shaking it off. mike slid him a plate of waffles, sending a soft smile along with it.
stan smiled back, beginning to eat the waffles.

-

stan was home now, and beverly has helped him cover up the hickies on his neck so his dad wouldn't beat his ass.

he was wondering if richie was alright, and if he was happy after last night.

-

stan the man: hey rich
read 1:45 pm
are you okay?
read 1:46 pm
did i do something wrong?
read 1:52 pm
please talk to me richie.
read 1:53 pm
well fuck you then.
read 1:54 pm

-

stanny: hey bev?

bevvy <3: hi stanny!!
what do you need? :)

stanny: is richie ok?
like he won't talk to me

bevvy <3: did something happen between you guys last night?

stanny: pfft what? no! never.

bevvy <3: stan you know you can trust me.

stanny: fine.
we may have made out once or twice.
the weird thing is, he started it!

bevvy <3: stan.
i think you need to talk to richie about it.

stanny: i've tried! he just leaves me on read.

bevvy <3: go to his house, then he'll have to talk to you.
here's his address:
(insert random address here)

stanny: ok, wish me luck bev.
read 2:15 pm

-

stan was now standing outside of richie's house, looking up at the boys window. he could tell it was richie, solely by seeing the boy in the window nodding his head to he supposed, the music playing.

stan grabbed a latter that he found by the window, (what a coincidence), and began climbing up to richie's room.

once he got to the top, he knocked on the window.
the first time, richie didn't notice him.

the second time, stan knocked louder.

richie looked over at the window, squinting his eyes to see who it was. he walked over to where the music was coming from, pausing his playlist.

he rolled his eyes, and opened the window.
stan invited himself in, standing in front of richie.

"what do you want stan." richie groaned, not meeting stan's eye.

"what do i want? hmm, where do i start? maybe i want to know why you fucking kissed me and now you're acting like we've never met before. or maybe i want to know why you ignored me earlier! or maybe, i want to know why you left earlier without so much as a goodbye! you're acting really shitty today richie, and i'm not gonna stand for that." stan exclaimed, his face getting red with anger.

"you wanna know why i'm ignoring you stan? because i'm fucking scared! i'm scared of everyone not accepting me! i'm scared of my dad calling me a fag and kicking me out! i'm scared of henry bullying me even more, for who love! it's not fair stan. you may be accepted, but i know sure as hell i'll never be treated the same as before!" richie shouted, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"you think i'm accepted? do you know how bad i would get my ass beat for being gay by my dad? he would never speak to me again! and my mom? she has made it very clear that she never wants a faggot to live in her house. so yea richie, i do know how you fucking feel!" stan shouted back, putting his finger on richie's chest.

stan felt tears start to stream down his cheeks, and he looked down.

"wait baby, are you crying? i'm so sorry. i never meant to make you sad, i just-i'm so frustrated, and i love you so much i-" stan cut richie off.

"wait wait wait. you love me?" stan said, looking up at richie.

"i mean yea. isn't it obvious? i have since we first met." richie spoke softly, looking stan in the eyes.

stan opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

"ohmygod stan i'm sorry i get if you don't feel the same i'm so sor-" stan pressed his lips against the taller boys.

richie automatically responded, wrapping his arms tightly around stan's waist, tilting his head to deepen the kiss. stan pulled away.

"you big idiot. i love you too. i have since day one." stan responded, not being able to contain his smile.

richie grinned at that. he picked up stan by the waist, throwing him onto the bed.

stan giggled, and richie swears his heart stopped.

"ohmygod."

"what chee?"

"that giggle was the cutest thing i've ever heard."

"noo shut up."

"it was!" richie exclaimed, planting kisses all over stan's face.

the smaller boy continued to giggle, shouting little 'stop richie!'s from time to time.

and for once, everything was ok.

but that was going to change real soon.