𝐗

hello!! there are some scenes in this chapter that are inspired by uwufinn
and her book bad liar! so credit goes to her, and you should check her stories out!

-

stan the man: hey rich.
i just wanted to apologize for how i acted towards you last night. i've just been feeling really down, and haven't been able to handle my life emotions very well lately.
if you don't want to talk to me anymore, i totally understand.

dickwad: first of all, thank you stan, i appreciate the apology. and i could never stop talking to you!!
i love you stanny <3

stan the man: are you going to the party thingy tonight? mike invited me

dickwad: oh the hangout at bills? yea i'm going
now i'm even more excited bc you're gonna be there!!

stan the man: then i'll see you there!! love you rich, see you later :):):)

-

stan was riding to bills, excited to see richie.
"you alright stan?" mike asked, moving his eyes from the road to glance at stan. "yea mikey. i'm just so excited to like actually meet richie!" stan exclaimed, his hands shaking from excitement.

-

the boys quickly arrived, walking up to the door, knocking.

the two boys heard a muffled high pitch "i'll get it" coming from inside.

the oak door opened, to reveal a short redhead.

"ohmygosh is that you stan? it's so nice to meet you!" bev exclaimed, pulling stan into a tight hug.
"it's nice to meet you too bev!!" stan responded, grinning. the two pulled away from the hug.

"hey mikey." bev smiled, pulling mike into a hug as well. "well, we should probably go inside, everybody is in the living room. oh also, forewarning, richie is a grump because his girlfriend broke up with him, so be nice." and with that, the three walked inside.

-

the 7 teens were all sitting in bills living room, all having various conversations, besides one boy.

richie.

bev could sense his sadness getting worse by the second, so she got an idea. she leaned over to the denbrough boy, whispering in his ear. he nodded back, pointing to a place in the kitchen, which just so happened to be right next to the living room.

bev jumped up, running over, grabbing as many bottles as her petite arms could carry.

"time to get this party started guys!" bev shouted, getting the attention of all the losers.

stan eyed the glass bottles, seeing that it was clearly alcohol that was inside of them. he was extremely hesitant at first, then realized he was safe here.

"let's play never have i ever!!" bev exclaimed, already a bit intoxicated.

"so here are the rules. you can't lie about a thing you've done or have not done, and you must take a sip of your drink if you've done that thing. sound good?" the other teens nodded. "then let the game, commence!"

bill started, staring straight at eddie. "never have i ever, tried to sneak into my boyfriends house, but fell out the window, and woke up his whole house." bill spit out with a smirk, watching as eddie took a sip of his drink.

"it was one goddamn time bill!" eddie grumbled.

mike was up next. "never have i ever, had a crush on someone in this room." mike said, glancing at stan with a mischievous look.

all of the losers beside mike took a sip, which, surprisingly, included richie.

the game went on like that for about another half an hour, cussing out a cop coming up in there somewhere.

-
everyone was extremely drunk, having drank at least two cup fulls of alcohol each. "guys let's play seven minutes in heaven! i'm about to get me lovin' tonight!" richie shouted, everyone else quickly agreeing.

bev was up first, spinning then bottle, as it landed on mike. the two had nothing but platonic feelings for each other, so they went in the closet, and honestly just talked.

once those two came out, the turn passed on to richie, who gladly spun.

i'm sure you can guess who it landed on.

the one and only.

stanley uris.