𝗶. bloody nose

over dramatic son of a bitch

"ENGLAND. MOTHER-FUCKING ENGLAND. That's where he decided to ship me off to. For fucks sake, it wasn't even that big of a disaster," I drawl, rolling my eyes.

"You fought one of your classmates, Tal," Rayann, my best friend, reminds me.

"And won! Don't forget that detail," I grin, lifting my apple juice box up and taking a sip.

"No fucking shit. Emily didn't stand a chance. But now, you're 4,000 miles away from me, and I probably won't see you for another 6 months," he groans.

"I hate him," I grumble, looking at the clouds outside the window.

I hear Rayann pause, as if contemplating his next few words, "He loves you. You know that, right?"

"So everyone keeps telling me," I sigh, leaning on the window.

"Who knows? Maybe London will be a blast?" Rayann says, trying to cheer me up.

"I doubt it," I mutter, eyeing the man sitting diagonally from me. "He hired a bodyguard. A bodyguard, Rayann. Why would I need to bodyguard?" I purposely make my voice loud enough for the bodyguard to hear, hoping that he would get the hint and fuck off. I knew it that it wouldn't do anything, he was a paid employee of my father, and a bratty princess wasn't going to keep him from doing his job.

"Uh, I don't know, maybe because you're a princess?"

"Don't remind me," I huff.

Rayann chuckles, "Anyone would kill to be in your spot, you know? You're royalty!"

"Yeah, yeah," I laugh, tracing patterns on the navy blue napkin. "Anyway, we're landing soon. I'll call you once I arrive at Easton Academy," I mock.

I could practically hear Rayann rolling his eyes, "Even the name sounds fancy. I'm jealous. There's probably so many hot British people there. Save me from Chicago!" they whine.

I laugh softly at Rayann. He never fails to cheer me up. "Okay bye, bitch," I sing.

"Bye, hoe," he replies, hanging up the phone.

"Miss Nassar?" I hesitate for a second, not used to be being called by my mother's maiden name. I look up at the flight attendant with a small smile, but I was feeling anything but happy. "We're about to land,"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I feel annoyance bubbling in me as I hear my bodyguard's footsteps behind me. I hate him. Both the bodyguard, Zayn, trailing behind me, and my father. I know it's not Zayn's fault. My father was the one who hired him to protect (follow, really, since my life is definitely not in danger) a teenager.

I know my father didn't mean any harm. He just wants to protect me, but I can't help but feel sad. I'm away from everything I've ever known. I sigh, dragging one hand across my face, and pulling my suitcase with the other.

"Talor!" A female voice calls out. "Talor!" I turn around, trying to find where the voice was coming from.

A smile spreads across my face when I see who it is. Syren Reza, my favourite cousin. "Syren!" I exclaim, running towards her with my hands extended. "What the hell are you doing here?" I ask.

She pulls back with a small frown, "Your dad didn't tell you?"

I roll my eyes, "I didn't even know where I was going until I asked the flight attendant,"