♔1.17

THIRD PERSON's POV

THIRD PERSON's POV

"what the? who are you?" johnny said as he opened the door to a girl, she was out of breath and sweaty. no one knew who ji-eun is except for the dreamies, all they knew were stories of how haechan fell for a girl at school.

"let her in, she's the princess." a voice was heard and johnny looked back at jaemin who walked to the doorway, assisting ji-eun who was still out of breath.

"jaemin." she said, looking around and seeing a bunch of men before once again, placing her sight on jaemin who had just sighed. "how's haechan?"

"he's not that good, come in." as soon as ji-eun walked in, she saw an unconscious haechan, laying down in his bed.

unknowingly, a tear escaped her eye as she stared at haechan while listening to the guys talking.

"who's she?" kun asked, eyeing ji-eun as she took haechan's hand and drew circles on it. kun saw how she tried to keep those tears to herself, she was strong and weak at the same time.

she was strong because she didn't let her emotions get ahead of her and weak because she wanted to hide what she truly felt. 

"she's haechan's soulmate, she's my classmate." chenle whispered back to kun who was still eyeing the couple in front of them. kun had a good feeling with her, he trusted her immediately.

"how did she know that haechan's here?" hendery interfered, looking at chenle as chenle just shrugged. he didn't have a clue.

"i told her."

"jaemin, why the hell would you tell her?" renjun asked, holding onto jaemin's shoulder.

"she's haechan's soulmate, she deserves to know." he said, facing all of the people in front of him as he whispered kinda loudly.

winwin analyzed ji-eun's condition before asking, "if they're soulmates then why is she okay while haechan isn't?" it was weird for all of them, murmurs filled the room as the members were talking.

"maybe they're not really soulmates." ten said, looking at ji-eun suspiciously. she had done nothing wrong but of course, they can't keep their guard down quickly considering the fact that she's an unknown person for most of them.

"yeah, ten's right. we can't really confi-.."

"no. it's true, they're soulmates." doyoung said and everyone looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. they had a lot of questions but they knew that the answers would be hard to get.

"how would you know for sure, doyoung?"

"i heard seungwoo through haechan's in-ear. he said that she won't be feeling anything but she'll.. uhm, taeyong hyung can i talk to you for a sec?" taeyong looked at doyoung reluctantly before nodding and heading out to talk to doyoung.

ji-eun then took this chance to go to haechan, her tears welling up in her eyes.

"i thought we had a deal about you not getting hurt. i didn't leave you, please don't leave me, hyuck." she painfully muttered as the others looked at her with guilt.

some blamed themselves, some felt so sad, this has never happened before especially to haechan. he was one of the strongest and smartest there.

this is when they realized that seungwoo's gang will never be nothing and that they are indeed very dangerous.

"is this yours?" someone said and ji-eun turned around to see a man with white-dyed curly hair, jungwoo.

"yes.. but i gave it to haechan. where did you get it?" she asked and jungwoo handed the bloody handkerchief before answering.

"haechan used it to wipe away his tears and put pressure on his wound before he fainted." jungwoo said, gently patting ji-eun's head. he's always like this, kind and soft-hearted, he's very caring.

after jungwoo went back to the members, the dreamies approached ji-eun who was already looking at them, her eyes begging for answers.

"what happened? how am i fine?" she looked at the dreamies. she was desperate, were they not soulmates after all? if not then why did their mark glow when they were about to kiss? her head was filled with questions and nobody had answers.

jaemin sighed as he stepped closer to ji-eun. he then placed his hand on his shoulder, giving her a reassuring small smile. "that's what we don't know but as doyoung hyung mentioned earlier, seungwoo had to do something with it."

"what happened? why is he.. unconsci-.." 

ji-eun was cut off by someone barging in. the hospital doors then revealed someone, someone that ji-eun wasn't expecting nor did everyone inside the room. "ji-eun, what do you think you're doing?!" 

"mother..?" 

KIM JI-EUN's POV

"how dare you disrespect your parent's decisions?" 

"but your majesty.."  "..i love him."

"i knew it! it was a bad idea to send you to school! look at what they've done to you! they showed you bad manners and look at you! you're a disgrace, you're supposed to be a lady by now!" mother yelled, her voice was filled with rage but no signs of concern were heard. she was just angry, she wasn't worried.

"from now on you'll stop going to school.." she paused, slightly smirking and i knew that she had something in mind. "and you are forbidden from seeing that boy."

it felt as if my world stopped. my eyes widened and accidentally dropped my purse. that dirty smile still on my mother's face.

"no mother, please! I want to be with him" i pleaded, tears were beginning to fall. those tears that i fought so hard just so they won't fall.

"you're infatuated, that's all! love doesn't exist! you're too young for love!" 

"you're saying that because you never loved dad at all!"

i suddenly felt a sting on my face and a loud noise was heard. i held the spot that my mother had just slapped. it was painful but i don't mind, i've been through worse.

i breathed deeply as my mother yelled, "all of this? all of this and for what? a mere boy?" 

"he's my soulmate!"

the look on her face. i wouldn't forget that. she looked so disappointed and so mad. we had a deal and i know that she didn't respect that, she wouldn't remember that. "we were destined to be with each other, to love each other, to be together!" 

mother then once again looked at me as she walked closer to me and cupped my chin. "..then change your destiny." 

"the wedding will be moved in 3 weeks and that is final. if you do something dumb, i'll have that boy executed."

(I'm really eager to finish this book since I've been having lots of ideas lately

(I'm really eager to finish this book since I've been having lots of ideas lately. Thank you for reading y'all.) -2020 donghyuckyie

that's wild hahahaha