♔1.19

THIRD PERSON's POV

THIRD PERSON's POV

"haechan, i know you can't hear me but i think this is the only time where we'll meet once again. i'm sorry that i'll be gone through this phase of your life and not be there when you wake up. you couldn't even hear me say a proper goodbye. i'll be getting married in three weeks and i hope that destiny will find a way for us. farewell.. haechan, i love you. i won't stop fighting for us."

haechan sprung up, his head pounding, and his eyes were still adjusting to the light. his body felt heavy and his breathing wasn't as stable yet. he then remember what he heard ji-eun said or he thought she said.

he looked around the room but to his dismay, ji-eun wasn't there. instead, he saw a shocked jaemin who was sitting on the sofa with his phone.

"haechan? haechan! you woke up!" jaemin yelled and jumped to haechan who was looking at him with a surprised expression on his face.

"stop hugging me! i'm okay!" he looked at jaemin and he was weirded out by jaemin's attire. his hair was styled and he was wearing a tuxedo for some reason.

"why? why are you wearing that?"

"wearing what?" he asked and looked down and it took him a while to answer. "oh.. this? we just thought you were dead and i was supposed to go to your funeral but your alive and now my tuxedo is wasted." he said as he laughed jokingly and it made donghyuck smile as well.

"but seriously though, what's going on?" donghyuck asked, now in a serious tone and his face was stern. jaemin smiled awkwardly as he gave the invitation to haechan.

'you're invited to princess kim ji-eun and prince kang soobin's wedding!' 

it read, haechan's heart felt like it shattered in millions of pieces. he just woke up and now he wanted to go back to his eternal sleep again and believe that this is all a dream.

"wait? it's today? how long have i been gone?" he asked jaemin as jaemin sighed.

"yes, it's today and you've been in a coma for three weeks." three weeks, three weeks of not having any idea about what ji-eun's situation was.

"it's an arranged marriage and after 4 months, i'll get married"

he recalled, ji-eun's voice and words. they still had four months, why is she getting married now?

"they moved the wedding day when they were informed that ji-eun was seeing you. i'm sorry haechan." jaemin said, patting haechan's back even though he knew that it would be ineffective.

haechan just stared at the invitation in his hand, he didn't know what to do or what he can do. considering his situation right now and ji-eun's choice and responsibility.

"don't you have a wedding to stop, haechan?" 

Will Haechan successfully stop the wedding or end up in jail? Find out in the next chapter

Will Haechan successfully stop the wedding or end up in jail? Find out in the next chapter. THANK YOU FOR 900 READS, I DIDNT KNOW THAT WAS EVEN POSSIBLE