Awaited Apology!

(This imagine is gonna be different because I'm not writing this by P.O.V)

Silence was filling the room. You were sitting on the couch and your legs was sprawled over the table lying across.
You glanced over your side with your peripheral vision and saw Chanyeol engrossed on his phone screen.You were quite disappointed as you were expecting a little 'Sorry' from him since last night .

Well,Long story in short.
Flashback:
Last night Chanyeol went for drinks with his members and returned in a complete wasted state pretty late. He fell on couch immediately as he came and went into a deep slumber.
You were grumbling as he promised that he would watch a horror movie with you till late night and would buy some snacks. But here he was off to his Dreamland .You lifted him up from the couch and supported him with your shoulder, and somehow managed to that giant get into your shared bedroom.
In the morning he woke up but was acting totally normal as if nothing had happened. You were mad at him he surely knew but wasn't apologizing and this was pissing you off.

Back to present:
You sighed and lifted yourself  up from the couch to find a bag of chips or something. You went to the kitchen and realized that it was kept on the upper cupboard which surely is out of your reach .
Mostly when these things happened you used to call your giant boyfriend for a hand but definitely not this time as you're furiously mad at him.

As for Chanyeol, he wasn't completely into the phone .He was searching on Google that 'How to calm a mad girlfriend?' . He noticed you struggling for a bag of chips . So , he thought that this was the Best Opportunity.
He got off from the couch and approached you.
By the time, you already brought a stool from nearby and put it down on front of the cupboard mentioned.
You exclaimed unaware of his presence behind you "Woah! So this is how it feels to be tall like Chanyeol" you giggled afterwards.
As you brought your palm to the cupboard's handle you heard a husky voice right beside your ear "Baby... I'm sorry!"
Your startled self turned around abruptly and eventually your lips connect with his due to proximity between you two. Before you could react Chanyeol already embraced your waist tightly with his long arms. You found your anger fading as you encircled your arms around his neck and reciprocate his kiss.

Afterw a while,  Both of you were cuddling on couch watching a romantic movie with a bag of chips on your lap. You suddenly remembered and untangled yourself from him and spoke "Why didn't you apologized earlier?"
He pouted at the sudden loss of warmth and pulled you again in his embrace and said " I was scared that you'll shout at me. I thought to fool around and pretend that I don't remember anything and waited for the right time to apologise my baby".
He puckered his lips to kiss you but you looked away and sternly said "well who told you to drink that much at the first place?"

He smiled sheepishly and held your small hand firmly onto his bigger one and said "You know how stubborn Baekhyun is , He drank 3 bottles of soju (Korean beer) at once where I just drank one - "You cut him off and pinched his cheeks rather firmly and said "And yes! You being the competitive one competed him in this too!"
He grinned shamelessly and cuddled you even closer and said  " Well ! I'm the lucky one as I've got you...I bet he is having a hard time because his girlfriend definitely has high temper than yours..!".

You both giggled together but abruptly you exclaimed "Well! 'Don't mess up my tempo!' laughed hysterically.

Your evening went like that , you in his arms giggling and loving each other.

-:THE END:-

A/N I HOPE Y'ALL LIKED IT I KNOW I'M LAZY BUT PLEASE FORGIVE ME....I PROMISE I'LL TRY TO UPDATE MORE REGULARLY.
  THANKS FOR READING YEOLMAES..💕