Present🎁

You've been sick for the past few days and all the pressure is on your husband Chanyeol from cooking to handling your 4 year old son Ho jin
You're trying to help him with work but instead he told you rest and said that he'll manage.

He drop ho jin school after that driver pick up him from his school along with Baekhyun's daughter and he live at Baekhyun's place until Chanyeol come back from SM.

Your headache is getting worse and you were nauseous all the time,
Chanyeol call you to check if you're doing well and said that his mom insisted to come over at your house to take care of you... Because she doesn't like the idea of her grandson staying in Baekhyun's house (It's not like she hate it , but you know possesive grandma's become when it's come to their grandchildren )
You said "okay, but she didn't have to be worried.. I'll be fine in few days.

Once Mama park arrived she was concerned about your health; you both sit on the couch in the living room

Y/n you should rest ...and was about to say something but you felt like vomiting again so, ran towards the washroom in the living room.

Mama park followed you and hold your hair....She asked with a confused look...
"Y/n could it be?"
You wash up and smiled towards Mama park
"Yes Mom It is"
"So, I'm going to be grandma once again....Omo..."
"How many weeks?"
"Does Chanyeol knows"
"It's been 8 weeks now, Nah he doesn't .. I wanted to surprise him"
"Oh Daebakk...Okay good Idea.. he'll be so happy"

She was so happy ,
She helped you to get into your bedroom as you were weak.
She asked you to rest while she cook something for you, And Asked driver to drop Ho jin at their house.

Ho jin arrived and was happy to see his Grandma.
"Halmonni ..! the little boy exclaimed.

"Aww my grandson is here... I'm cooking your favourite dish."

"Yay...Grandma, do you know tomorrow is mom's birthday and Appa and I are planning to surprise her at midnight ."

"Wow that's impressive ...my little boy knows how to surprise."

You came downstairs and Ho jin ran towards you.

"Omma" and hugged your leg

"What surprises huh?" you asked your son.

"nothing ... it'll remain secret between us" and winked to his grandma

"Yes my little prince" said Mama Park with a thumbs Up.

Time skips.
Chanyeol came back and was Happy to see his mother.
"Omma"said and hugged his mother.

"Thanks for coming, How's Y/n? And where's Ho jin?"

"Aah... it's nothing...Y/n is feeling better, she's resting and Ho jin is in his room."

"Appa!" little boy exclaimed
Chanyeol lift him up "Hey champ! you didn't troubled your granny right."

"No Appa I was being a good boy all day, Appa you didn't forget right?!

"No my son everything's ready"

"okay, now let me go and help granny"

"okay my son" said Chanyeol putting him down.

"Chan go change and come and have dinner and take Y/ n with you it's almost time."

"Ne omma" (Yes mom) replied Chanyeol

He went to their shared bedroom where you were still sleeping , Chanyeol checked on you and give a kiss on cheeks ...Get well soon Jagiya.

He came out of the shower you, were slightly wake up and can feel his presence.
"When did you came back Yeollie?"

"Awhile ago"

"Why didn't you wake me up"

"I was going to .. how are you feeling Jagi ?

"I'm feeling alot better .. don't worry."

"Kaja ...Mom is calling us for dinner."

After dinner.

You were all sitting and talking ...And Ho jin fell asleep on your lap.
It was almost midnight... Chanyeol tried to Wake Ho jin up but you asked why...He didn't said anything after few minutes he woke up having a confused look on his face...Chanyeol Whispered something into his ear and he got excited and they both went to the room.
You were left alone with Mama Park.
You got the hint but you decided to play along just make their efforts work.
Then they came back with a cake singing Birthday song..!
You were so touch that tear escaped from your eyes.
You let Ho jin make a wish for you
He wish for your good health and happiness of his family..!
You were proud of his thoughtfulness.
And then blew the candles.
Ho jin gave you a gift .
"Omma for you" Ho jin said in his soft voice

"Thanks my baby boy" you gave him a kiss on his cheeks

"Mama Park also wished you and give you lots blessings

Then it was Chanyeol's turn
"hey Jagi here this for you...I hope you get well soon." said Chanyeol and kissed on your forehead.

Suddenly you went to your room ...everyone was little confused.
And returned with little box
and handed it to Chanyeol .
Mama Park smiled at you and you smiled back.

"This for you..! " you exclaimed.

"But it's your birthday , how can I take present from you." he said in amazement.

"Omma I also want a present".

"It's your present too ..let Appa open it..okay baby"

"ne Omma" he said excitedly

Chanyeol open little box and it contain some photo's

"What's this black & white photos?" Chanyeol asked in confusion.
(for those who's also confused it is photos of Y/n's ultrasound)

You were not saying anything but was smiling.

Then he tried to understand what it is ?

"Wait ... Don't tell me...his eyes widened... I'm going to be appa again?!

You just noded while crying and smile form in everyone's face

"Omo Y/n it's your birthday but you gave me the world's best present...Thank you so so much.!"

He hugged you and lifted in a bridal style.

"Granny does that mean I'm going to be a big brother?" Ho Jin asked cutely

"Yes my grandson..!" Mama Paek replied while hugging Ho jin.

Chanyeol was crying and saying how thankful he was towards you.
Then he let you sit and ho jin came to you and hugged him ...
You asked

"What do you want my baby
A baby brother or a baby sister ?"

"I want both ..! " he exclaimed.

Everyone started laughing on his cuteness.

"Okay Appa will make sure to grant your wish okay." said Chanyeol and smirks at you

"Yay"said the little one.
You were embarrassed because what he said infront of Mama Park.

"Let's go my little prince it's time to sleep and son take your time" said Mama Park while taking Ho jin and patting Chanyeol's head..And you were blushing so hard!

"We should also rest Little one must be tired ...Kaja !" said Chanyeol while taking you to the bedroom.
_________________________________
HELLO GUYS I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE FREQUENTLY .
REQUESTS ARE OPEN , I'VE ALREADY GAVE THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR REQUEST ON THE ANNOUNCEMENT.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO REQUEST.