1

Laura Crane

I woke up from the sound of my little baby crying on his crib.
I got up and check on him. He was sitting on his crib then I held him up, suddenly he stop from crying and he was just looking at me.

My little Elijah was turning 7 month old this month, he got his eyes from his father, Nicholas.

I named him Elijah Crane, I dont want to use the last name of his father and I dont think its a good idea.

He was only babbling like he wants to say something to me.

"Are you hungry?" He kept on babbling.

I sat on the couch while I'm holding him.
I gave him his little stuff toy Spiderman cause he love Spiderman I dont know maybe because of the red color.

He put his head on my chest while I'm kissing tiny little soft head.
"Mama is going to work tomorrow, Aunt Michelle is going to watch over you so you have to be a good boy"

He just babbling, smiling at me.
I cant stop myself but to smile on him.
His angelic cute litte face is my only happy pill.
I'm suffering depression until now that made even worse when Eli came in this world.

I also went to a situation when I want to abort him. But thankfully GOD didnt let me do it and guided to different path.

I'm so happy and contented now with my new life together with my son after a disaster failed marriage.

Elijah wants to go down, So I put him on the floor while he started to crawl from place to place. He babbling and he was so happy seeing his toy.

"Okay honey, mama is going to make your food"

I went straight to my tiny little kitchen to make him a food. Its already dinner here since its my Day off, but taking care a baby is more difficult than doing my job. I'm currently a call center agent at the 24/7 Company.

While I'm making my own dinner, he was crawling to my direction.
He was happily smiling at me when he sees me.

"Come to mama" I said on a soft tone

I held him up while I'm cooking stir fry.
Its the easiest cook food to do.

I put him on his high chair and gave him his food that I made.

Im also eating my dinner together with him.

When I'm done, I put him on the floor while I'm washing dishes. Took me like ten minutes and I had to change his dirty diaper and change his dirty clothes before bedtime.

He kept on crying when I held him up cause he doesnt want to let go of all his toys.

"Time to change your diaper sweetie"

I put him on the bed while I gave him his pacifier to make him stop crying and it works.

I changed his outfit into sleepywear.
He suddenly yawn so Its the best time for him to put to sleep.

I was holding him as watching the building from outside, we lived in this tiny apartment.

Luckily I found this one at the cheap price and its because of my friend Katie. The one who helped me out to survive all of these.

Katie's Uncle owns this big building so I got discount and rented this place at the half price.

Its hard to raise a kid on your own, My salary is not enough for the both us. Especially in terms of all of my babies needs.

His milk, diaper, vitamins, monthly check up to the Doctor and everything for the baby.

Looking at him whos already asleep, I kissed his forehead and put him on his crib.
This is the right time for me to take shower.

I always let the door opened so I can hear him if he already awakes he will cry.

I was sitting on my couch while searching online jobs, I turned on the tv and regret seeing him again, it was live on air with the Sky Foundation celebrating their big succesful project who raised almost 40 billion. Can you imagine how rich he is.

The host interviewing him and he smiled on her while the host facial expression was like amazed and starstruck by him. Nicholas is an Italian succesful businessman in the whole world.
He was my first love, first boyfriend. He was my first at everything. The father of my baby.

"So Mr. Sky? Is there someone special who already stole your heart after your failed marriage?"
The interviewer ask him, he just smiled showing his beautiful almost perfect white teeth.

He really looked perfect with those beard especially when he is wearing a suit.
I can't stop myself but my heart felt a bit of pained seeing him like this.

"No comment for that right now" he said he smiled and before he walk to the side.

I turned off the tv, those were just nothing but giving me pain.

I hated him for breaking my heart into million pieces. For leaving me for no reason.