𝑫𝑰𝑺𝑷𝑨𝑻𝑪𝑯 :: 𝑵𝑬𝑾 𝑺𝑴 𝑮𝑰𝑹𝑳 𝑮𝑹𝑶𝑼𝑷

𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒂 𝒓𝒖𝒎𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑺𝑴 𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒑, 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒂 𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒂 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒑, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒏 𝒋𝒖𝒏𝒆 1𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝑺𝑴 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒑 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝑫𝒊𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝑺𝑴 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 𝑵𝑪𝑻, 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒙𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 21 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒑 𝒐𝒇 𝑵𝑪𝑻... Click here to read more..

Click here to go to the live interview with SM!

Are you sure you wat to go to the live interview?

Yes|No

Loading essentials..

Succes!

✴: "Hello this is dispatch! And we are here with the live interview with SM! So you know about the rumours of the new girl group? Why dont you tell us a little more about them?"

1-2***: A new girl group huh? I hope SM doesnt treat them like trash =.=
1-3***: I know right! ISTG IF SM DOES THAT IM ABOUT TO BEAT A BISH UP

🔱:...*Sigh's* Well..our new girl group's name is Diamond and as you a see they are the sister group to NCT, and are kinda like them you see. They have diffrent sub-units and approximately 21 members, the sub-untis are Bright-Diamond, Shine-Diamond, Diamond-Spark, Star-Diamond. And is there any other questions about them?

✴: Well..have you ever thought of any NCT members dating the DIAMOND members? And if so how would you react?

🔱: Well i never thought of that, but im pretty sure it wont happen and if it did i guess i'll have to support, but that does not give any of you shippers a reason to ship them at all.

1-4***: whatever..lmao i feel like they will flop

✴: Well alright, thats all from dispatch have a good night!

---

What do yout think of the new girl group? Do you think they will flop or not?

---

"Unnie did you hear that! We're gonna debut soon!

"Wait- what? How do you know?

"Am i allowed to just meet straykids ad boystory and then zoom the heck outta here?"

---

Pease tag people so this wont flop :>

<Tags>

My tags
neomxxmin jvsungy_ rome_lizzy LCVERYU Multifanngirll ilovehanyou Min_Leiaus REMORKABLE