▪𝑺𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒔 (1)▪

[Oml i almost forgot about this. The slot for haechan is taken by my..sorry...im still a loyal girl doe-]

Punch

[Closed] [Open] [Reserved]

Punch is like the mom of the group

Punch is like the mom of the group. She likes to take care of everyone and is really outgoing, she sometimes looks intimidating when she is mad but she doesnt mean to scare anyone away she just is a little mad. She's the most closest with kick it out of all the other girls and is mostly protective of Go since she is the youngest she has the need of protecting her. Punch is kinda fun to be with when she isnt trying to be funny and would always make those dad jokes. She's also very obvious. Alot of people would think of her a sweet girl by one look as some people used to admire her.

Position: Main vocalist, sub-dancer.

- 1995
-In between rich and not
-Has two pet's
- Full korean
-The eldest
-In Shine-Diamond, Bright-Diamond, Diamond-Spark.
-Obvious

L.i :: Taeil

Question :: why does she act like a mom so much?
Has someone ever try to ruin her reputation or make her look like a bad person?

Regular

[Closed] [Open] [Reserved]

Regular is very charismatic and intimidating, but thats how she looks like when she is actually very nice and a big crackhead

Regular is very charismatic and intimidating, but thats how she looks like when she is actually very nice and a big crackhead. She always likes to make people laugh and would crack a few jokes now and then and sometimes would prank the members with We go up since they are mostly close with eachother. She is also the fastes rapper in the group, and one of the most trustworthy members, notto mention she is good at lying. Small incident happned when she was young and it would make her cry at night and laugh in the day. She is known as the mood maker of the group with We go up. Her and We go up are inseparable, they are the prankster duo and nothing can keep eachother away.