𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚𝒏

°•°𝑹𝒖𝒏, 𝒓𝒖𝒏 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆~•°•

-', ♤ 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 :: @Nct_Straykids

-', ♧ 𝑭𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 :: Bae Ji-Eun (배 지은)

-', ♤ 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒂𝒎𝒆 :: Evelyn (English name)

-', ♧ 𝑵𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 :: (𝒎𝒂𝒙 4.)
>JiJi
>Mochi
>GayEun
>Bunny

-', ♤ 𝑨𝒈𝒆 :: 21

-', ♧ 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 :: April 1, 1999

•°• 𝑰𝒎 𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒆𝒍 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒋𝒐𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒆?°•°

-', ♤ 𝑺𝒍𝒐𝒕 :: Love talk

-', ♧ 𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌-𝒖𝒑 𝑺𝒍𝒐𝒕 :: Moonwalk

-', ♤ 𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎 :: Yujin from CLC

-', ♧ 𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌-𝒖𝒑 𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎 :: Jiho from Oh my girl

-', ♤ 𝑵𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 :: Korean

-', ♧ 𝑬𝒕𝒉𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒚 :: Korean

-', ♤ 𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 :: Seoul, South Korea

-', ♧ 𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒏 :: Daegu, South Korea

•°• 𝑰𝒕𝒔 𝒎𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 12 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚?°•°

-', ♤ 𝑺𝒖𝒃-𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒊𝒏 ::
>Star-Diamond
>Shine-Diamond

-', ♧ 𝑷𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 ::
>Main Dancer
>Sub-Vocalist

-', ♤ 𝑯𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 :: 169cm/5'5"

-', ♧ 𝑾𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 :: 47kg

-', ♤ 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 ::
•Flirty
-She is very flirty with her members. It isn't a day without her being all touchy to her members like kissing and hugging. She always give love to them especially to the fans.
•Independent:
-She is very independent. She doesn't need help from other people and often does things by herself because her family is always busy so she is always home alone and does all the stuff by herself since 10.
•Adventurous:
-She is always into new adventures and really likes to travel all around the world.
•Savage:
-She can be Savage with her friends but says/does it in a calm and nice way.
•Hardworking:
-She is very hardworking and does all the work without even stopping or resting. She always works until she drops.
•Funny
-She can crack as much jokes as she can to the other members so she can achieve comedy, but when she does something stupid or dumb, the members sometimes laugh.

-', ♧ 𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 ::
>She was born in Seoul, Korea but her family originally lives in Daegu, South Korea. She was really quiet when she was in middle school but when she is with her friends, she can be talkative and can be very affectionate.  When she turned 12, her family and she went to America and lived there for four years. She also studied in an american highschool and had to learn english in order to understand the people there. Then she gained friends there and became all flirty loud just like her friends, people in america call her Evelyn. Her brother introduced k-pop to her when she was 14 and since she liked dancing, she decided to be a kpop star too because she was inspired by them. When she turned 16, they decided to move to Korea and live there from now on already. Her family supported her and encouraged her to follow her dreams and she did.