𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒚

Username: skittlrz
Full Name: Kim Eun-Kyung 김은경
Stage name: Sunny
Nicknames: Sunpup, kyunggie, bubbles
Age: 23
Birthdate: December 17, 1996
Slot: Superhuman
Backup Slot: Love Talk
Faceclaim: Bae Suzy
Backup faceclaim: Seulgi
Nationality: Korean
Ethnicity: Korean
Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
Hometown: Seoul, Jeju, Incheon
Sub-units: Shine-Diamond, Star-Diamond
Position: Lead Vocalist, Sub Dancer
Height: 5'6
Weight: 110lbs
Personality:
Patient- She is a very patient person. She doesn't get mad or aggravated very easily and keeps her cool.
Softy: She is the biggest softy ever. She is as sweet as the ice cream Mark ate when he said "THIS IS SWEET" and that is pretty sweet.
Bubbly: This girl is so social that she is probably friends with half of South Korea. She is literally like bubbles from Powerpuff Girls, which is how she got her nickname.
Sensitive: She can be a little sensitive at times because she is so soft. She wants the world to be perfect and everything to go right.
Backstory: She grew up in a very religious household and so she is a Christian. Her parents are very open-minded about situations and cultures so she is too. She has 2 older brothers so they kept her company. They taught her how to play football and soccer so she loves those sports. She was pretty smart but not the smartest kid in the class. She was known for being able to help with homework but she never gave answers. The older she got, the more outgoing she got.
Likes:
Bubble Tea- This girl is obsessed with bubble tea and drinks it every other day.
Coffee- She has an even bigger almost troubling obsession with coffee.
Stray Kids- She loves Stray Kids and she would love to meet them. She says their music is inspiring and that we need more music like theirs in the world.
Dogs- The thing is she really likes dogs but she's allergic to them so she has to get a hypoallergenic dog or she just suffers through a light itch on her arms.
Dislikes:
Clowns- She has a really big phobia of clowns which is a coincidence because she is a huge STAY…
T-Storms- She HATES t-storms and when they happen, she cuddles up with someone, she cries, or she's blasting music in her earbuds.
People Who Abuse Power- This is an odd thing that people would put, but lately in this day in age she hates seeing people abuse power or not know how to use it.
Habits:
•Leg bouncing
•song association with everything she hears
•tapping her nails repeatedly
Hobbies:
•photography
•singing
•Playing soccer and football
Talents:
•Singing
•Dancing
Trivia:
•Even though she is allergic to dogs, she still has had three of them and she kinda wants to have another.
•She met Bang Chan and Felix once on the street and she fangirled so hard but regained her self-control when she walked up to him and told him she liked their music.
•She usually has an anxiety attack during storms so one of the members has to comfort her even though she usually does that.
•When she was 6, she almost drowned 3 times in one day, crazy.
•She volunteers regularly at the local animal cafe or animal shelter.
•Even though she is a softy, you'll catch her listening to hardstyle edm a lot. (Like Cactus and Callin by ACE are two hardstyle edm songs in kpop)
Least closests slots: Boss, Go
Trainee years: 4
How did you get into SM: Her friends told her about the auditions and she knew Eun-kyung had to audition. So she did and she luckily got in.
Pre-debut Activities: She played flag football and soccer which she led the teams to Nationals twice. She had a child modeling gig.
How do you Act on Variety Shows: She turns up her uwu and charisma and wins everyone over. She also became 20948x more funny than usual too.
Scandals: n/a
Requested scenes:
•Members or Jaehyun comforting her during a thunderstorm
•Her volunteering at an animal cafe or shelter
•Her going on a date with Jaehyun
•A cooking vlive
•A fashion tips vlive with the fashionistas
•Her Mcing with/without Jaehyun
Love Interest: Jaehyun
First Impression: When she first met Jaehyun she wasn't like "OmO OppAR I SarAnG yoU" she was just like...Hi. She thought he was tall considering she wasn't the tallest. They met when she was accidentally practicing in the wrong practice room and it so happened to be NCT's. It was overtime practice though that she was doing by herself and it was 3 am. They ended up talking and just splitting the practice room for that one time.
Relationship over time:
•Beginning- Talked when they saw each other, that's about it.
•Middle- Their friends set them up on a date and they started talking more after that because they found out they had a lot in common.
•End- They end up dating and are perfect for each other.
Question: ( I don't see it anymore)
Family:
Kim Seok-Woo, 51, Lawyer, Alive, 7/10
Kim Gyeong, 49, Dentist, Alive, 8/10
Kim Sang-Hwa, 27, Basketball Player, Alive, 9/10
Kim Young-Gook, 29, Vetenarian, Alive,9/10
Playlist: Egotistic by Mamamoo
Message to You: Hi! This is such a good idea and I love it and I'm super excited! Stay safe and take care of yourself!♡︎♡︎♡︎
Message to Other Slots: Hi! I'm sooooo excited for us to grow together and become like a family!