▪𝑺𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒔 (2)▪

Ridin
[Closed] [Open] [Reserved]

Ridin[Closed] [Open] [Reserved]

Ridin is she troubled member. She is partners in crime with City 127 she loves to pull pranks on members and staff but apologizes to the staff afterwards. She would roast the members while putting a smile on her face, she also has all the juicy dirt on all the members. She sometimes phonecalls her parents secretly at night and cry's everytime she hears their voice. She is actually very caring when she see's someone get hurt and tries to make sure Kick it doesnt overwork herself, as they both produce the music whilst she does it sometimes, and sometimes writes the lyrics.

Position :: Lead rapper, Main dancer, producer.

-2000
-Hlaf chinese half korean.
-In Star-Diamond, Diamond-Spark, Shine-Diamond.
-She was in an accident shen she was young
-Close with City 127
-Partner in crimes with City 127

Question :: What was the incident that happend to her?

L.I :: Renjun

City 127

[Closed] [Open ][Reserved] taken by me 😅

City 127 is a big crackhead and makes dirty jokes, she can't cook at all and burns down everything when she tries too cook

City 127 is a big crackhead and makes dirty jokes, she can't cook at all and burns down everything when she tries too cook. She is partners in crime with Ridin and always make trouble together and would mimick the other's. She observes her members when she fisrt met them and got to know them so then she can find out who she can be rough with and who she can be soft with uwu. She is slow-witted but is very observant.

Position :: Lead rapper, sub-dancer.

-2000
- in Bright-Diamond, Shine-Diamond, Diamond-Spark
-She has a pet squirrel and snake named chii and ryu
-Half American half korean
-Stay, carat, boss, once, blink, army, exo-l, igot7- just a big multi..
-Anime weeb
-Strongest member doe-
-A big crackhead