Chapter 2

I wake up from my afternoon nap with the most annoying ringing sound ever, my mother's work phone I assume. Why isn't she answering the call anyway.

I get out of bed and walk to her office, just to find her asleep on her desk. She must have been working whole day. I leave her in her office to sleep and head to the kitchen in hopes of seeing actual home made food. I get to the kitchen and once again I'm disappointed, guess I'm ordering Chinese then.

When the delivery man arrives I take my mother's card to pay, not that she'll care or anything. I put my mother's food aside and take mine with me to my room. After I've eaten my dinner, I take a shower and then head to my bed for some eye shut.

////////////////////////////////~•~////////////////////////////////

Next Day

I'm once again awoken by my mother's yelling for me to get ready for school, and I do so. After I'm fully ready I head downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast and I see a note on the fridge saying

Good Morning
I'll be running a few errands, I'll be back before you get home from school

Love Mom

Well there goes my ride to school, what am I suppose to do now, walk obviously my subconscious tells me. I don't really have much of a choice now do I?
I make me something to eat and sit down at the dining table, I then check the time and it's 07:43 shit. I need to go. I get my bag and lock the house.

I jog to school and in minutes I see it up ahead and start walking. When I reach the school the bell rings and I hurry to my first class of the day.

After what seems like several hours it's finally lunch and I'm starving, I get my lunch and look around the cafeteria for a place to sit. I see a brunette sitting alone at one of the tables and I decide to sit at the table she's at.

"Mind if I join?" I ask, knowing I would anyway if she refused. "Not at all" she says with a smile, I sit down beside her and start eating my lunch. "You new here?" the brunette asks me and I nod. "Riley by the way" she tells me and puts her hand out gesturing for me to shake it, "Leah, Leah Henderson" I say in return shaking her hand. We talked till the bell rang for our next class, she told me how mean the popular girls at the table opposite us can be, and she told me more about herself and the school itself, I like her.

I head to my next class which is literature yhayy, I go to my seat and sit down ready for the lesson. I find myself staring at the breathtaking boy sitting beside me with the green eyes, he catches me staring at him and I look away mentally slapping myself. I focus myself back on the sir, not having a single clue what the lesson is about. "Sppssttt" I hear someone say and I look around to see who it is, my eyes then meet with the boy's next to me. "Who? Me?" I ask him, "No the girl next to you" he replies sarcastically and I roll my eyes. "What do you want, seeing that you calling me out of all people?" I ask, "I want your digits" he says. The bell then rings saving me and I rush out of the class, seeing that I did not know my number out of my head why Leah why

I head to my next class which is math, boy am I not excited. I enter the class and take my seat waiting on the teacher to start with the lesson. After what feels like more than an hour I check the time on my phone and it has only been 15 minutes, you got to be kidding me. I then hear sneezing coming from infront of me. "If you going to sneeze so much then you might as well go outside, you're desturbing my lesson Mr Hughes" the math teacher exclaims, "Sorry miss, I have allergies" the boy says and leans in to get his bag, looking for tissues I suppose?