Chapter 4

Leah POV

Everyone's eyes dart towards me and I'm lost, I really should have paid attention. I don't like Math, that shit is mental abuse, or am I the only one who thinks that. I look around the classroom expecting someone to help me out but nothing. "Uhhh...uhm" I start stuttering, looking towards the board with the work on it but I'm clueless. The bell rings and I'm saved once again. I hurry to my next class which is P.E and I get Riley on the way, she also has P.E now.

"Prepare to suffer" she says as we approach the class, "suffer?" I ask her and she nods with a smirk on her face okay?

We enter the gym and I see a manly figure with huge muscles and long hair, his back facing towards us, "That's coach Farmer, she's the reason I told you to prepare to suffer" Riley says pointing towards the manly figure my eyes are focused on, wait she?

Coach Farmer turns around and my jaw drops to the ground, it really is a woman.  Okay let's get this straight, either she a gymaholic or she's been taking steroids, or a retired wrestler because one cannot be so hugely built, muscles looking like there's small balloons forming the shape, well that explains the long hair.

"Today we will be playing a game of dodge ball, I want 2 teams, you have 20 seconds to get your team together, time starts...Now!" Coach Farmer shouts and everyone starts running, I follow Riley and we end up on a team with players looking like, well I don't know, but they better be good at this game. "How do you play dodgeball?" I ask Riley before the game starts, "Try getting one of those balls, then throw the other teams players with it and most importantly, avoid getting hit by a ball or you are out" she says pointing towards the balls infront of us. Coach Farmer blows her whistle and I immediately start running towards the balls, just as I'm about to reach out for one of the balls I'm hit in the face with one and fall to the ground. "Ouw" I say rubbing my forehead. A male figure appears infront of me and it's the boy who sits next to me in literature. He's fine as hell, with his gorgeous smile and deep voice, I'd so have his babies. "You need a hand?" he asks snapping me out of my thoughts, "huh?" I say with a confused look on my face, I then notice his hand reaching out to help me up. "Oh, yeah..thanks" I say as he helps me off the ground, "No problem" he says and I smile at him. I look around and see that the team I was on is losing, I see Riley hasn't been hit yet and I hope she throws the idiot that threw me.

"You got this Riley!" I shout and she looks at me, within seconds, she's hit by a ball too shit that was my fault wasn't it.

Our team lost and we wanted a rematch, after 3 more matches, we lost all of them, I am so having a blue eye later. "You weak maggots, drop and give me 20" coach Farmer shouts with disappointment on her face. I go down and start with my first push up, I go for my second push up and immediately drop to the ground. "Is that what you call push ups?" she asks and I roll my eyes, I'm trying

"Give me 15 laps around the courtyard, now!" coach Farmer shouts, like damn woman, I'm right here why are you shouting. "What?" I ask her, I don't even know where the courtyard is. "I do not repeat myself, now go!" she shouts and I hurry outside to look for the courtyard and eventually find it after asking almost everyone I came in contact with where it was, but they didn't tell me useless, but atleast I found it, yay me.

I'm soon joined by Riley and she laughs at the sight of me running. "What are you laughing at, you have to run laps too, that's why you're here isn't it?" I ask in one breathe, "Nope, I just came to see you running" she laughs. "Evil" I say narrowing my eyes at her, "Water-I-need-water" I say with breaks in between, trying to catch my breath. "What?, This?" Riley asks with a smirk on her face, holding a bottle of water in her hand. "Yes" I say with a fake sob.