Off day

"We've been traveling for a week straight with no break, Zuko!" I yell while pounding on the door of his room. "Get lost!" 

Me and the crew were standing before his room, even Iroh had joined in to protest. "Is that your final decision?" I ask loudly, looking at my comrades. "Yes! Now go do something else besides annoy me." Zuko replies, his voice muffled. 

I turn to the crew who are all dressed up in their leisure clothing, every single one of them holding a pot or a pan, with silvery except Iroh, he had his Tsungi horn. 

"Okay, then suffer!" I yell.

By this time, Zuko would be meditating. "One... Two... Three..." We all start chanting and hitting our pans, loudly. "We! Want. Free. Time!"  "We! Want. Free. Time!" "We! Want. Free. Time!"

It takes us half an hour with no stop. Iroh is loudly jamming on the Tsungi Horn as we cheer. Then, suddenly, Zuko opens the door furiously. "I'll have you all thrown overboard if you do not stop!" 

"How are you going to do that if all of us are protesting?" A guy in the back shouts. "Yeah!" Some guys chime in. Zuko's face becomes red-white with anger as we continue chanting. 

"We've got enough time on our hands Zuko," I say to him. "FINE! HELMSMAN, YOU GO WHEREVER YOU WANT! I GUESS I HAVE NO AUTHORITY OVER YOU ALL RIGHT NOW! JUST SHUT UP AND BE QUIET!" 

Zuko angrily slams the door shut as we cheer and the helmsman speaks up. "I have just the place!" 

We dock at a small Island that belongs to the Earth kingdom. When the plank has been lowered, the crew and Iroh run off with their stuff, finding a nice spot on the beach. The climate was just right to go for a swim. 

I wait for everyone to pass as Chang walks toward me. "Are you coming?" He asks me. "I'll be there in a bit," I say. "I can wait for you," He adds. "No, you go, you know Zuko, go enjoy your free time as much as you can."

"Okay, I'll see you there!" He smiles as he quickly also runs down the plank trying to catch up with the others. 

I walk down to the hallway and knock on Zuko's room and knock a few times. "Who is it?" He asks angrily. "Rie," I reply.

"You've gotten what you wanted, now go do some leisure stuff." Zuko sighs.

I open the door. "I did not entirely get what I wanted,"  "What is it, would you like a lollipop aswell?!" Zuko says sarcastically. "You should come with us, Zuko, you haven't been able to wind down for a while." 

"I don't need a vacation, I need to find the Avatar." 

"And you will find him, just not right now."

I open his closet and pull some leisure clothing out. "Hey! Don't touch my stuff!" 

I put it in my bag as Zuko angrily stomps toward me and grabs my wrist. "Put. It. Back. NOW!" 

I turn his arm over as he struggles. "You cannot do this! I am Prince of the Fire nation!" "Yeah, yeah, you are." I say as I turn his hand on his back and lock his arm. Zuko struggles against me as I press his arm up slightly. "Ah!" He exclaims.

"Don't struggle. Just go with the flow." I tell Zuko as I grab my bag and pull it over, using my left hand. "You'll regret this when I get loose! I will burn your face off!" 

"You don't mean that," I say as I push him upstairs. Suddenly Zuko shifts his weight onto me as I struggle to keep balance. "Zuko we're both gonna fall if you keep pushing!"