Chapter 1

It all started when my mum met my dad, and they fell in love and they had me. Hi! I'm Evie, and my life is kinda crazy. Okay okay enough with the tiktok references but Hi.

I'm Evie and I'm one of the four quadruplets. My mum and dad got married and then woohoo'd, as we like to call it, and they got us.

I have another sister, Mckayla. We like to think of her as, well let's say the wild child. She's off her tits most of the time. Nothing to do with drugs, I mean god bless her if she touched any sort of drug in this family. She's just bonkers and that's what we love about her.

I have two brothers Freddie and Caleb. They are the best brothers anyone could ask for. Caleb is the more talented one in the household. We call him adopted most of the time because we are all thick but then there's Caleb getting all A's.

Freddie is just amazing. He is so helpful with anything and us two are like best friends. However at times he does get a bit too judgemental of the guys I pick. But fuck boys who needs them anyways right.

Then there's me, Evie. I'm the mischievous one. The one getting into trouble and pulling pranks whenever I get the chance. I believe myself to be the planned one out of the four of us because my parents had only planned on one of us but our popped four.

I love playing the piano and violin. My family think I'm going to become famous one day. I also have a hidden talent of singing anything from casual singing to rap. I started listening to classical music and for someone like me, a troublemaker, it's actually hard to believe that I like that type of music.

My parents, now let's say that we are proud of us. For looking after four children all at the same ages of 24.

My mum is a great mother, she always has been. She's a catholic which meant we all had to go to church on Sundays. Even all us after we moved out still go to church, it's just become a tradition.

My dad likes to spoil us all. He just throws money left right and centre. My dad is a very well known business man around the city of London.

Let's talk about more where I live. I've recently moved into a apartment close enough to my parents house. It was a nice place but nothing too fancy. I've always wanted to live in the Halo tower but I need to save a bit more on money.

Us four quadruplets are terrible at love life's. Mostly because we all like to interfere in one another's relationship but that's just what protective siblings do.

We all hate each other to some extent but we also have a tiny bit in our hearts where we do love each other. Most of the time we get on like a house on fire, other times we just don't get on at all.

However I think growing up and becoming more of our own person has made us realise that we do need each other in our lives. We used to argue loads when we were little and take sides. It was usually the girls against the boys and then it led my mum and dad to argue about it with us.

Altogether though, we are a great family. The best family anyone has ever asked for and I'm happy to be apart of it.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

A / N
This is just a quick little intro of who the main character is. Hope you all will enjoy the story.