Chapter 5

Today was the day of the party. Mckayla, Freddie, Caleb and I sorted it all out by ourselves. The venue was pretty nice and it was big as loads of people were coming. My mother and father said they would pop in at some point to wish us a happy birthday which would be exciting.

For the party I was wearing a nice pink dress with some silver sandal. I only put my hair in curls and left it like that just so I don't over do myself. I also did my makeup which turned out good. (Feed above)

Me and the others were one of the first to get there. We met up with the live band and also sorted a few other things out. We had an open bar and also a buffet and lots of tables and chairs to people to sit.

It wasn't long after that everyone started to arrive. I was stood at the door greeting everyone with Freddie while Mckayla and Caleb were god knows where. Talking about the devil Mckayla she was walking over with a boy in her hands.

"Hey guys this is my new boyfriend Justin. We've been seeing each other for a month now and I thought this is a perfect time to tell you two." Mckayla said with a smile as she looked up to her new boyfriend.

"Hello Justin I'm Evie, Kaylas sister. It's lovely to meet you" I said smiling and holding my hand out to which he shook.

Just then I felt a tap on my shoulder so I turned around to see Simon, Tobi, Ethan and a few other people.

"Oh hey everyone. Welcome, foods over there and the bar is over there. I'll find you all in a second to greet you all properly."

They all nodded and walked off towards the bar. I went back to my conversation with Mckayla and Justin as Freddie must have wondered off somewhere.

"Sorry about that. Now where were we?" I ask trying to replace my words.

"Was that the boy you were on about the other day Evie?!?" Mckayla asked which made me turn a bit red.

"It might have been. He's a lovely guy I think you'll love him. Anyways I best be off. You two have fun" I said and walked away waving to them.

I found Tobi and Simon and their friends sitting at a table laughing with Freddie. That's where he went off to. I walked over there and said my hellos.

"Hey everyone. Thank you all for coming" I say smiling at them all and giving a confused look to Freddie.

"No problem your brother was just greeting us as well" JJ says. I give a wide fake smile and look over to him.

"Yeah I was. Do you mind if we go and get a drink Evie?" Freddie asks me.

"Sure, I'll be back in a second everyone" I say as I walk off with Freddie. We get to the bar and I ask for a water as I wasn't a drinker.

"Them boys are bad Evie trust me" Freddie says with his back towards the bar looking at the party.

"You don't know that. They are nice guys, you're just too boring to see that" I say defending them. Freddie always does this whenever I start talking to a guy and it never minded me much but this was a guy I actually liked.

"So tell me Evie, what is a popular guy like one want to have anything associated with a posh, daddies girl like you?" He fires back.

"I don't know why you just said that. We have the same dad and you're just as posh as me. I don't care what you say I'm going to have fun"

"Don't come running back when one of them breaks your heart" he says as I walk away. I get back to their table and stand at the end of it.

"And then Boris Johnson out of anyone turned up in the middle of the town. Imagine Boris Johnson in guernsey" one of the boys said.

"What are you all on about?" I ask laughing at what I had just heard.

"Just some stupid dream Harry had last night" replied Simon also laughing.

"Oh I had a rather bazaar dream last night as well" I said.

"Oh a rather bazaar dream was it now" Ethan says back trying to imitate my posh accent.

"Oh yes would you like a cup of tea with that dear?" JJ laughed along. I then decided to take a seat next to them.

"I really don't sound like that" I said back laughing as well.

"Oh I really don't sound like that. Oh stop it guys" said a guy with a beard. He made it sound like I was an old woman.

"Well at least I don't speak like this 'Yo bruv you got any weed you selling ay?'" I said imitating a chavy guy which made the guys laugh even more. However I noticed a figure standing next to me. I look up and see it was no other then my father.

"Oh Papa. These are my new friends" I said standing up out my seat.

"Oh papa" one of them imitated.

"Oh fwends" anyone one of them said which made my father laugh.

"I know who they are sweetie. I used to work with them remember" he says. "Anyways I just came to wish you a happy birthday. Do you know where your sister is?"

"No she's probably in the bathroom with some guy" I joke but my dad didn't really seem to take it as a joke.

"Okay alright I'm off. I'll catch you guys another time. It was nice seeing you all again" he says and gives the guys a wave. I sit back down where I was and continue speaking to the guys.

After a while a soon gotten each of their names but now it was time for mine and JJs song we were going to do. We got up on stage and I went over to the piano and sat down on the stool which JJ grabbed the microphone.

"Hey everyone! Today me, KSI and one of the birthday girls, Evie are preforming for you guys." JJ says down the mic and gets a handful of applause from people.

I set my fingers up and wait for JJ to give me the ready nod. Once he does I start to play what we planned. I started playing slow music but later sped up to the song Still D.R.E.

I kept playing and JJ jumped in rapping the song. We got loads of cheers and laughs and it was amazing. JJ absolutely smashed it.

———————

It was a few hours later and most people were heading home. I had loads of with the sidemen and also met a lot of people. Most people took advantage of the open bar and drank a bit too much then they should have. But now I was absolutely tired so I decided to head home.

I said goodbye to everyone left and hugged they sidemen goodbye. I left the place with a smile on my face. It was actually the best birthday party I have had in a long time. The boys really made it better and hopefully I'll see them again soon.