Chapter 3

Uriah POV

I'm walking around the next day thinking about what happened yesterday.

Tris and I kissed and then I asked her out and she said yes.

I'm so lost in my thoughts I don't even notice Four walk around the corner. When I finally do it's too late.

He walks up to me.

"Uh hey Four." I say. Then the next thing I know is he's punched me in the jaw. I stumble backwards. "Four I know you must be pissed right now and I'm sorry. You have every right to be pissed but is violence really the answer?" I say trying to calm him down with words because I know I wouldn't be able to take him.

He just punches me again. And again. And again. I soon loose count. My vision starts to go black. I heard once that the body only shuts down when the pain gets too bad, that consciousness is temporary. (I got this line straight from The Fault In Our Stars) And well I guess the pain got to bad because the next thing I know, I'm unconscious.

But before I loosing consciousness I hear a distant voice.

"OH MY GOD URIAH! FOUR STOP IT! YOU'RE HURTING HIM! OH MY GOD! STOP!"

The voice is so familiar. it's the voice I fell in love with.

Tris.

A/N sorry short chapter. The next one will be longer.