Extra Chapter - The Trio Reunite...And A Hotel Problem...!

Author's Note: Before we begin, what do you think of the picture above? This is more-or-less going to be either his casual gear (or at least what he mostly wears when he public) and/or his gear for special events when he wants to wear it - also, you might notice that Damon Archangel/Jason Shadow has only got face-paint over his eyes here. 

He still wears paint in public - as he does with some of his gear, because it's impossible to tell the difference for most people (especially Damon) between "The Soulless Dooms-Day" Damon Archangel and the guy behind the paint, Jason Shadow. There will be reasons explained over time in the story, but otherwise feel free to make your own theories up if you'd like to...within reason...Anyway! Back to the story!

It had been a couple of days since 'The Soulless Dooms-Day' had beaten Shingo Takagi to win the NEVER Openweight Championship, and currently he was sitting in a hotel room in Tokyo, with some face-paint on over his eyes and a different coloured mask and clothing on. It still fit his regular gear, but was more for casual use.

 It still fit his regular gear, but was more for casual use

He had regular clothes and one or two smart suits, but he rarely liked wearing them unless he really needed to or he was with his family - and even then it was rare

He was currently leaning against the window of his hotel room, and slowly glancing between both his phone on a desk, and outside of the window to the streets below. 

He didn't often use his phone unless he needed to - and even then it was only to check any missed calls he had or texts he had, or checking the time. He didn't like using social media for any reason, and the only real reason he had it was because it was to keep in contact with friends or family. Nothing else.

He didn't even use a camera phone to take pictures - just a camera. It was a habit that he picked up from his parents, even despite the fact that Jason was now the only member of his family who was - as some people would put it - 'behind with the times'...not that he particularly cared too much. 

His phone soon went off, and he glanced over before walking over and picking it up. He saw that he got a message from Bayley, who had sent a text saying 'Saw your title match the other day. It was amazing! Are you still in Japan now?'