301-305

Chapter 301 Threaten Xu Jinchen

And this was just the second time that she had met Leng Shaoting. She only liked his outstanding appearance till now, and didn’t know much about his personality. It wasn’t hard for her to get over it. She just felt that it was a shame that she lost the chance.

“Nice to meet you too, Miss Qiu,” Gu Ning said politely.

“Alright, it’s time for the meal now. Let’s go dine together!” Xu Jinchen said, and then they left together.

Gu Ning and Leng Shaoting sat in Xu Jinchen’s car, and Qiu Yuxin took Xu Qinyin’s.

“I think that Gu Ning is younger than 20!” Although Qiu Yuxin already got over it, she couldn’t help gossiping. “Probably just turned 18! I’m surprised that Shaoting likes a girl who is so much younger than him!” Xu Qinyin said, but she only dared to say it when Leng Shaoting was absent.

“Hey, what do you want to have?” Xu Jinchen asked Gu Ning. Gu Ning was the guest and guests decided first.

“Anything that you think is delicious,” Gu Ning replied.

“Well then, I’ll make the decision.” Since Gu Ning said so, Xu Jinchen would choose for Gu Ning.

“Oh, boss, did you get injured anywhere?” Xu Jinchen suddenly thought of the question. Although they both looked fine, it was necessary for him to care about them.

“Not really,” Leng Shaoting said.

“Good to know.” Xu Jinchen relaxed.

Watching the familiar scenes through the window, Gu Ning had mixed emotions again. She had been on this road countless times and had stayed in this city for so many years during her previous incarnation. Leng Shaoting sensed her emotional change. Although he didn’t know why she was suddenly so sad, he clasped her hand to comfort her. Gu Ning didn’t want her bad mood to affect Leng Shaoting, so she immediately stopped thinking about her previous incarnation.

“Oh, how long will you be staying in the capital?” Xu Jinchen asked.

“A week at the most!” Gu Ning answered.

“It’s just a dozen days away from the New Year festival. I thought that you’d go to my boss’s place to spend the festival with his family!” Xu Jinchen said.

Hearing that, Leng Shaoting looked at Gu Ning with anticipation. Apparently, he had the same idea.

However, Gu Ning rejected. “I don’t think that it’s necessary!” In other words, they hadn’t been together for long, and it was impossible that she would spend the New Year festival with Leng Shaoting’s family.

Gu Ning was right, but it hurt Leng Shaoting’s heart. He was immediately upset.

“Please don’t be disappointed. I just think that we’ve only been together for a short time. Neither your family or mine has any idea that we’re already boyfriend and girlfriend. Don’t you think it would be abrupt if I suddenly show up in front of your family during the New Year festival?”

“We can tell them right now!” Leng Shaoting said.

“However, my mom won’t allow me to have a boyfriend until I’m in university. If she finds out now, I’m afraid that she’ll have a bad impression of you. What if she didn’t permit us to be together?” Gu Ning said on purpose.

Hearing that, Leng Shaoting compromised. “Fine, we’ll wait till you go to college.” “Ha-ha,” Xu Jinchen snorted with laughter. “It seems like I better find a girl who is already graduated from college, so that we can get married directly, and I don’t need to worry about her age.”