760-762

760 Tang Weiyong Is Exposed  

Tang Weiyong asked for it himself. He valued boys unreasonably high above girls, and used her against his enemies. She hated him to death. Although she wouldn't kill him in person because of their family connection, she wouldn't stop others from doing so. She also agreed with Mi Jiamei on the fact that it was hopeless for Tang Weiyong to defeat the Tang family.

In fact, even if she could inherit the Tang family's business, she wasn't confident that she had the ability to run it well.

"Are you telling me the truth?" Tang Xinrui fixed her eyes on Mi Jiamei's face in order to not miss any of her reactions.

"Believe it or not, and I don't know who the real heir is. Your father is very cautious and he doesn't tell me much," Mi Jiamei said.

Tang Xinrui believed most of Mi Jiamei's words, but she didn't have solid proof yet, so she wouldn't believe her completely.

Afterwards, Tang Xinrui didn't say anything else, but downed the wine in her glass.

She was thinking of Mi Jiamei's advice. Should she leave now? Should she get rid of Tang Weiyong's control? She knew that she was no match for him. If he was aware that she was scheming against Tang Xinjie, he probably knew everything she was doing now.

Mi Jiamei told Tang Xinrui the shocking truth, but it was up to Tang Xinrui what she should do next.

After Gu Man went to bed in her room, Gu Ning returned to her room as well to read the information on Mu Wenqi that K sent her.

Mu Wenqi was a frequent visitor of a clubhouse, which was owned by a Country Y citizen, Alger. Alger seldom came to the clubhouse, but he would meet Mu Wenqi every time he came. Sometimes, Tang Deming joined their meeting too.

When the three of them gathered together, another man showed up a few times.

Gu Ning didn't have suspicion until she saw the following pictures.

The following pictures were photos of Tang Xinrui's house captured from surveillance cameras.

Through the window Gu Ning could see the commanding figure of a man in Tang Xinrui's house, it was the middle-aged man in the meeting with Mu Wenqi's group.

Could this man be the mastermind? He might be a helpful assistant of the mastermind too.

Gu Ning found the clearest picture and sent it to Tang Yunfan at once. She wanted to know whether Tang Yunfan could recognize who he was.

When Tang Yunfan received Gu Ning's message, he was discussing something with Tang Yunhang in his study. Tang Yunfan read her message, and the attached picture.

"How is it possible? He's still alive?" Tang Yunfan exclaimed in shock, and couldn't believe his eyes. Tang Weiyong was still alive!

Since he was still living his life, it meant that he wasn't dead, and Tang Yunfan soon figured out the reason. They had been deceived by him.

Tang Yunfan's huge reaction scared Tang Yunhang, and he asked in a hurry, "What happened? Who is still alive?"

"Tang Weiyong," Tang Yunfan said.

"What?" Tang Yunhang abruptly stood up with astonishment. "Tang Weiyong is still alive?"

"Yes." Tang Yunfan called Gu Ning without delay.

"Ningning, how did you get the picture?" Tang Yunfan asked.

"I ran into a secret meeting between Mu Wenqi and Tang Deming, so I conducted an investigation on Mu Wenqi, then I found out that Tang Deming and Mu Wenqi have met the man in a clubhouse a few times," Gu Ning said.