#1

Author Pov
Shit. was the first thing that came to mind when He woke up. This word can describe a lot of things but mostly just his life; a summary of his life is just a mess.. Jimin's mom left three weeks after He was born and ever since he was five his dad was barely in the picture.

He's either out drinking or he's home getting drunk yelling and taking his anger out on Jimin in every way possible. But enough about his life whats more important to him right now is that He woke up late which means He has to find a way to sneak past his dad if he is awake.

Jimin was a very sensitive person to say the least and he hates being yelled at or even talked down upon , its all He has experienced basically his whole entire life so it just breaks him down even more each time it happen. He looked up at his ceiling for a good minute before he got up and picked up a dirty t-shirt and jeans.

They were dirty since his dad never paid for laundry detergent so they could was clothes so when he washed clothes it was rare and that was when he would hand wash them. He quickly discarded of his pajamas and threw them on the ground; quickly dressing himself in the dirty clothes.

He left his room quietly, moving slowly as he stepped across the squeaky flooring, knowing if it squeaked to loudly his dad would definitely wake up. "Oh m-my god.." he mumbled to himself as he walked into his bathroom and ran his fingers through his hair trying to make it look somewhat good and not to messy.

He didn't have a hair brush or a toothbrush since his father had broken both of them during one of his outbursts. Once he was done getting 'ready' he walked back to his room and grabbed his backpack from off the ground and threw one of the straps over his shoulders.

He walked over to his bed and picked up a dainty stuffed animal and hugged it gently like he did every other day, "bu bye Mr. snuggles.." he mumbled softly before he set the stuffed animal down. Jimin was practically attached to the stuffed animal it was the last thing his mom gave him. He sighed and quickly walked downstairs so he wouldn't have to deal with anything and he left his house.

Jimin's Pov

A deep breath left my mouth as I closed the door to my house behind me not bothering to lock it really hoping someone came in a killed my dad, I walked down the pathway from my doorstep quickly since I would be late to school if I took any longer.

"Hey Jimin!" Said a deep but friendly voice. It was my neighbors.. my creepy but nice neighbors. "Good morning Mr. M-Min.." I said softly and continued walking down the sidewalk past their house. "How many times have I told you just call me Hoseok darling, come get in my car I'll drop you off at school its on my way to work." He said softly

My eyes widened at how weird that sentence sounded and I shook my head, "No H-Hoseok Hyung I'll be f-fine" I said quietly.
"Are you sure honey I don't mind.." the problem was I have gotten rides from them on multiple occasions but there was something off about Hoseok and his husband Yoongi. They always treated me.. differently. They were nice but just a bit too nice.

After a minute of just standing there I gave in and nodded and walked towards the car and got in the backseat putting the seatbelt on, "thank sir.." he said softly as Hoseok got in. "No need to thank me baby" I ignored the pet name since it made me shy. "So me and Yoongi are moving.." he said softly and started up the car and slowly pulled out of the driveway.

"W-why?" I Asked softly silently cheering on the inside because they did scare me sometimes, the scariest moment was when I caught them following me home from school or when they where watching me through their window. "Because we want to have a better life for ourselves and someone else.." I slowly nodded and looked out the car window as he drove. "Well I hope you guys have a fun time at your new place.." I said quietly.

"Hmm what did you say speak up so da- I can hear you" He said calmly. "Um I- um well I hope you guys have a fun time at your new place~" I said a bit louder so he could hear me. "Awe thank you baby.." that darn Name why does he keep calling me it and why does it make me feel weird and blush

Before I knew it the car came to a stop and we were at school, "t-thank you Mr. Min.." I mumbled and quickly got out of the car and walked into the school.

Not proofread
856 words