#2

Jimin's Pov
I walked into the school and sighed before i went to my locker so I could get my school stuff. I don't get bullied by the students since everyone knew about my current situation. They were all nice to me they would give me food occasionally or give me new clothes to wear. But the teachers on another hand well they were mean to me, they would make these small snarky comments about my appearance.

It was always, Jimin you're to skinny, Jimin you smell bad, Jimin your hair is nappy, Jimin there's bags under your eyes. And the list would just go on from there like a never ending story. It made me sad and I would often run out of class crying but it didn't stop me from getting good grades since I knew I was good at school I always have been. When I got my textbooks and such from out of my locket I left and went to my first class, sitting in the back far away from everyone so I wouldn't have to be to social with any of the students.

The teacher took attendance quickly before he began the lesson, it was Algebra class one of the more tougher subjects for me since I wasn't the best at math in general but i studied to the point where I had a very clear understanding of it. The rest of the class was a blur since I was slightly tired considering how much my dad was yelling at me the night before and how late it continued; and before I knew it class was over.

The rest of the consisted of the same thing, me going to class, working, then leaving to the next class. At lunch I just sat by myself since I don't have friends since I have always been to anti social and shy to ever make any friends.
The day ended quicker than I expected which made me happy because I didn't want want to be in this hell any much longer.

I walked out with the rest of the students and sighed, I walked off of campus and walked down the sidewalk that led to my neighborhood. I heard my stomach growl loudly and I let out a small whine since I was really hungry.. its been a few days since I last ate and when I did it was just instant ramen that I stole from a corner store nearby.

I didn't feel like stealing again tonight so I would probably wait to see if I can steal some money from my dad or ask the creepy neighbors for money, since they were always so willing to give it to me. I slowly approached my house and sighed since my dads car was in the drive way. "Oh fuck me.." I mumble softly and groaned. "Why the long face baby?"

I heard voice from nearby say, I stopped in my tracks and turned my head to see both of my neighbors packing stuff away in their trunk. "Uh my dad is home.." they both looked at each other before they looked back at me.

"We have food and new clothes for you sweetheart follow me their inside.." Said the older one of the two, Yoongi. I just nodded and smiled happily and followed him towards his front door right as he opened it I felt something hard hit me across which caused me to scream loudly I fell forward into Yoongi's arms and cried. "Owie w-what-" he cut me off and started shushing me

"Shh baby daddy gots you"

Not proofread
604 words
This was rushed on purpose