#3

Jimin's Pov
I woke up in a dark room, I don't remember a thing that happened or why I was even here, my tongue grazed over something that tasted like plastic and it had a rubber nub. I reached my hand up and gently took it out and realized it was a pacifier and that's when it all hit me.

I was kidnapped.. by my two fucking neighbors! Why did I ever say yes to helping them and why did I ever agree or even let myself get close to them, was I not thinking straight or something?!
I was to freaked out to even realize I was crying by this point but I couldn't help it.

My head hurt, my throat was dry, I was hungry, and worst of all I was In a dark room and I hated the dark. I was Also confused too why I had a pacifier in my mouth..I mean yeah I get little here and there but its for me and me I'm only but of course since I had been stalked by them for quite sometime they probably knew everything about me.

So a light turned on and it exposed everything else that was in this room, the walls where painted lilac purple and had little butterflies all over it, there was a corner that had a bunch of toys for kids and against the wall was a dresser that I assumed had clothes in it.

On top of it where a box of a diapers, In the middle of the room there was a changing table and regular table with chairs around it. And worst of all I was in a crib full of stuffed animals. I don't mind the stuffed animals but a fucking crib?! Are these guys insane- wait what kind of question is that of course they fucking are.

All of this caused me to cry even more and I looked up to Yoongi approach me, "awe my poor baby, I'm sorry daddy wasn't here for when you woke up sweetheart~" he said and put his hands under my armpits and picked me up.

I really wish I never fucking woke up..I really fucking wish I never did. He carried me over to the changing table and set me down on it. Oh shit this bitch was about to change me- get me the fuck out of here. I squirmed around and let out a high pitch scream as i was truly terrified. "No no baby boy screaming isn't allowed, we will go over rules once you are dressed~" he then held my waist down and picked up a strap and strapped my waist down.

He tugged my pants and underwear down which caused more tears to stream down my face, he grabbed a diaper and put baby powder in it before he slipped it onto me and tightened the straps. He then put on a pair of white shorts. It was very uncomfortable since i could see the imprint of the diaper through the shorts.

He took my shirt off and just put on a white tank top that had my name embroidered into it; what the actual fuck- how long have these creeps had this planned out for? He unstrapped my waist and picked me up. i wrapped my arms around his neck since I always had a fear of being dropped when being carried.

He carried me out of the room and across the hallway he carried me into the bathroom and sat me down on the counter and turned the lights on, he picked up a toothbrush and put toothpaste on it. "Open up baby~" I slowly opened up my mouth and he just smiled and started to brush my teeth for me. It was uncomfortable really but I didn't do anything since I was fucking terrified of what they would do to me.

Before I knew it he told me to spit all the toothpaste and stuff in the sink and that's what I did. "Such a good boy for daddy~ I'm so proud of you~" he cooed which caused me to blush furiously. I loved being praised so I couldn't really help but blush.

He wiped my mouth with a small wash cloth and then picked me up again just to set me down on the ground, he held my hand and led me out to the living room where Hoseok sat on the couch. "Our pretty baby Is all clean now~"
I frowned. "I'm not your baby." They just both smiled at me.
"Yes you are you just haven't realized it~" Yoongi said calmly.
I just yanked my hand away from his hand and went to go sit down on the couch, keeping my distance from Hoseok.

"Baby come closer to me, dada won't bite~" he said calmly. I just whined and shook my head vigorously, "n-no!" They both cooed at that and I got even more confused. "Looks like we got a bratty little one on our hands hm?"  Hoseok hummed and reached over and squished my cheeks gently. i whined loudly since I  wasn't used to to this sort of affection yet

"Anyways we have to go over rules little one~"

864 words
Not proofread