Chapter 5.

Luke locks the door. "You alright?"

He asks me, coming close.

"I'm fine." I simply answer. We hear a knock on the door.

Just then, Luke makes a loud moaning noise and bangs on the wall as if something was happening in here and we hear footsteps walking away.

"What was that?" I ask, snickering.

"It always makes them go away." He giggles back.

"Wow."

Luke comes close to me and his hands fit around my waist. He kisses my lips softly, but I pull away once I hear Michaels voice from outside the room. But I also hear Ashton's chirpy voice too.

"She's in here?" I hear Michael says right outside.

"Y...yeah." Ashton stutters.

"Luke, do you hear that?" I whisper.

"Are you sure she's in here?" Michael repeats. Fuck.

We suddenly hear the loudest knock ever. "Damn." Luke says under his breath.

The knock gets louder to a point where it's not even a knock, it's a bang.

"Vivian!" Michael shouts.

"Fuck." Luke says then removes his shirt and unbuckles his jeans. What is he doing?

He messes up his quiff and turns the light off. "Luke, what are you...?" I start.

"Trust me." He says then reaches for the door handle as I go in the corner to where I'm not in sight.

A peak of light shines through the dark scenery and Michaels angry voice fills the room. Why is he so mad?

"What? Can't you see I'm banging a girl?" Luke says once the door is open. Oh, so that was his plan. I try to hold in my laughter.

"Oh, sorry dude." Michael says calmly then I hear footsteps walking away.

"Yeah, you should be!" Luke shouts at him then slams the door shut.

I come out of the corner as Luke puts his shirt back in and buckles his jeans. He runs his fingers through his quiff and pulls it up, making it look like it was.

He comes back to me, grabbing my waist and kissing my lips swiftly. My arms wrap around his neck, touching the back of his quiff.

He pulls away and we removes our hands. "Let's go downstairs." He whispers as I smile and he takes my hand. He leads me back downstairs to everything that I hadn't missed. I follow him through the crowd, but instead of going back to the kitchen, we go outside to the backyard where Calum and Ashton are.

I'll admit, I'm a little pissed that Ashton told Michael where I was. But, I decide to just let it go and not start any drama.

"Well, you guys had a fun time?" Ashton teases, putting his cigarette between his lips.

"Shut up. We didn't even do anything." Luke spits.

"Bullshit. I saw you talking to Michael. And you said you were banging someone." He fights back.

Calum's face drops.

"Well I wasn't. I just did that so Michael would leave." Luke explains.

"Uh huh. Sure." Ashton remarks then puts his cigarette between his lips again.

"Whatever."

"We're playing truth or dare in a few minutes. You guys should play." Ashton invites. Luke looks at me and I give that "I don't care" look back.