Chapter-4 Promises

Third Person POV

"Our car got crashed. We are now Seoul City Hospital."Jungkook said to Hosoek who was going to sleep after a long day.

When he saw the caller Id he didn't think that he would be hearing this horrible thing. But before he can ask any questions Jungkook dropped the call.

Hosoek rushed to the hospital after informing everyone. He run to the receptionist who was looking through some files in her computer.

"Miss,can you tell me in which room is Jeon Jungkook or...or Jeon Hyo Jo?" the receptionist looked at Hosoek who is now panting really hard.

"One minute sir."She searched through her computer and informed Hosoek"Jeon Jungkook is not admitted. but his son is in room no 203,3rd floor. and Jeon Hyo Jo is in Emergency checking room in 2nd floor.Doctors are checking up on her."

Hosoek thanked the lady and run toward the lift and went to Jungkook first.

There he saw Jungkook,sitting lifelessly on the hospital chair while a nurse is treating his wounds.

"Jungkook you okay?"Hosoek asked his brother whose forehead is now wrapped in a bandage.

"Hyung What am i going to do?"Jungkook asked his hyung, voice broken. Hosoek had never seen him like this before not even once. Hosoek runs his hand in hair and turned around from Jungkook.

He thought he need to keep calm but the situation is worse from what he thought. The whole family is on their way.

Then he thought about Haneul who is still unconscious and he knew after waking up no one can control him. And Jungkook is not is the condition to comfort his son.

But there is one person who can calm him in any condition after Hyo Jo and that is Taehyung.

Hosoek immediately took his phone out from his pant's side pocket and dialed Taehyung's number.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

After coming from Jeon mansion Jin immediately went to sleep along with Namjoon. Taehyung went to his room, took a shower and changed to a black hoodie and sweatpants.

He laid in his bed but couldn't get any sleep.He just tossed and turned in his bed.

Suddenly his phone rang. He checked the id and picked it up.

"He--" He couldn't finish his line before the caller cut him in his line.

"Taehyung,Please come to the Seoul City Hospital." He heard Hosoek's scared voice and furrowed his brow.

"What happened Hyung?" he also got scared after hearing Hosoek's voice.

"Jungkook got in an accident."Hosoek said to Taehyung who is now in his feet.

"I'm on my way."

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Namjoon drove them to the Hospital. they run to the Hospital and went to the elevator. Hosoek already texted Taehyung the room no. Taehyung went to Haneul first.

He saw Haneul had a bandage wrapped around his forehead.The nurse informed him that he is okay and sleeping.then he left for 2nd floor to see Jungkook.

Jungkook's family has already arrived there. Mrs Jeon was crying very badly and Jimin and Lisa was comforting her. Namjoon,Hosoek,Yoongi was talking to Mr. Jeon. Jin came to Taehyung and told him that he'll talk to his senior doctors to know the matter and left him to go to the emergency ward.

He then looked at Jungkook who was sitting there looking devastated.

Taehyung didn't realize when tears silently started flowing from his eyes.