Chapter-8 Answered

Pic credit goes to the rightful owner

Third Person POV

"Marry me Taehyung" Jungkook said in one breath. He didn't know what got into him, he was feeling super nervous.

And it's not uncomfortable, rather it was warm. He felt like he could tell his feelings to Taehyung and he'll accept him.

As for Taehyung right then,he couldn't form any word. He just stood there, mouth hung open, staring at Jungkook. Everyone can say, he didn't expect it coming.

"Taehyung marry me." Jungkook again voiced out, his demeanour as calm as ever this time.

" Wh-what? I do-don't understand." He stuttered as he couldn't believe his own ears.

"I said marry me.I'm not pressuring you, you can deny it. But I'm requesting you though it seems like I'm ordering you." Jungkook chuckled at his own remark but quickly composed himself again.

"But how can I?" Unsurely Taehyung asked him.

" You can because I want. Before anything you asume I want to say that I'm doing this marriage because of Haneul. He genuinely likes you. He wants you. He needs you."

Taehyung didn't say anything. And Jungkook catch it as a yes to continue his talk.

"Taehyung, Haneul need someone with him all the time. He only listen to you. Moreover He needs affection which I can't give but you can. Believe me Taehyung, he never was this happy. I know I'm being really selfish right now but I don't have any choice. As much as I love my wife, I love my son more than anything. So will you marry me Taehyung, for Haneul?"

Jungkook finished his talk. During the time Taehyung didn't move his eyes from Jungkook's,for once. He even didn't blinked.

Jungkook felt like Taehyung was looking into his heart through his big hazel eyes.

"But I " Al last he voiced out but his voice was trembling like he was going to faint soon." I don't know Sir. I- I need some...time.."

"It's okay. You can take your time. You don't have to feel burdened." Taehyung looked down at Jungkook's calm and soothing voice. He took his bottom lip in between his teeth in anticipation.

" But if you agreed then I have something to tell you." Jungkook again said and Taehyung looked up to him to say something but couldn't.

Cause a maid came and inform them that dinner is ready and everybody was waiting for them.

"We are coming." Jungkook said to the maid as she left them. He turned to Taehyung and gestured him to go ahead.

Being overwhelmed, Taehyung didn't say anything and walked in front of Jungkook and Jungkook followed him to the dinner table.

Taehyung sat beside Haneul but the kid being clingy, he slipped from his chair and sat on Taehyung's lap. Jungkook came and sat beside them.

They started dinner. Taehyung fed Haneul from his plate but could sense everyone was looking at them. He understood that everyone knew it. Jungkook was eating his food without sparing anyone a look.

Taehyung still couldn't believe his own ear. While feeding Haneul, he only thought about Jungkook.

He never in his wildest dream ever thought that Jungkook would want to marry him. Because Jungkook is a person who likes to keep his work and his personal life separate.

Taehyung and Hosoek is an exception though. He never had any problems with Taehyung ever and the younger knew that.

But he called the younger by his name which he never did in this last 6 years and it's shocked Taehyung the most.