chapter 3. mixed feelings

A/N- this chapter contains a bit of violence.

Yugo's pov

I looked up at Adamai and his smile made me feel awkward and blush a little. He sat up in his bed and pulled me up to sit next to him. I feel even more awkward his hand was still on my wrist though "so little Yugo what brings you to my bedroom so late at night? You know your sending bad vibes to a man like me expectly how cute you are" After he said that his devilish smile got even bigger. I bushed on how he called me cute but I really didn't understand what he meant by it.
"What.. Do you mean. About... Bad vibes" I asked out of curiosity. He laughed a little and got a little closer to me making me blushed even harder. "I'll show you." As adamai said that he put him lips on mine. My eyes opened wider in stock at his action. But I started to kiss back and closed my eyes. He moved his his hand from my wrist and put it on my thigh. I pushed out of the kiss and feel onto the floor. "T-this is wrong i-I have to go" I say as I maked a portrait and left.

Adamai pov

it was rather shocking that he left like that. It really didn't brother me until he said it was wrong. I almost forgot he was dating that princess from the Sadida kingdom. It's going to be rather hard to get him to fully fall in love with me. It will be so much fun to see his face after I tell him I really didn't love him. But he would get over it he's a cute man so he could have almost anyone. "Wait I called him cute" I said out loud. I never called anyone cute before, this is strange. I lay back down on my bed. It's probably nothing, it's just that he is cute so I called him cute. I couldn't think well Yugo took over my thoughts and made it harder to sleep.

Yugo's pov

I teleported back to my bed room and fell right onto my bed. I screamed into my pillow. I was a terrible person, I'm cheating on my girlfriend mentally and physically. I never felt like such a terrible person before. I love amalia or that's what I think so. No! I now so. She's the love of my life even though she can be a bit mean and can hit me Time to time. But that's alright. I moved over so my face wasn't in my pillow. I'm such a terrible person. I closed my eyes and fell to sleep.

The sun hit my face making me wake up. I sit up and looked out my window, it was the afternoon. I get out of bed and gets my daily business done and go's downstairs. I smell the delicious lunch my dad is making and I run downstairs. "Good afternoon dad!" I say smiling and walking to take a set. The inn was empty today because it was Sunday are day off. "Afternoon yugo! I would have woken you up but you need your sleep." Dad (Alibert) says in a sweet voice. He walks to the table with the food. "Enjoy!" He says with a smile. I picked up my fork and ate the food. "Thanks dad. The lunch was delicious!" I said with a big smile on my face. He smiles back at me. "I'm going to see amalia now." I said before making a portrait and teleporting to he bedroom door. The guards nod to me telling me it's alright to go in. I walk through the door and see amalia sitting on her bed looking out of her window. "Hey amalia..." I said to her. She looks my way then gets up and walks to me. "I'm sorry Yugo I didn't mean to hit you yesterday" Amaia say's as she puts her hand on my right check. "It's alright amalia. I didn't exactly tell you where I went." I said as I put my hand on her hand. She then smiles, and bends over, then kisses my forehead which made me blush a little. It felt right to be with amalia. "I'm sorry amalia" I said accidentally. She looks at me questionably.
"What do you mean yugo? " She say's.
"Umm.. I-Its nothing! Yeah nothing at all!" I say not convincing her. "Come on Yugo we both now you can't lie to save your fucking life" She says kind of annoyed.
"Umm.. It's really nothing important! So don't worry about it Amalia!" I said a bit jumpy. Her face gets even more annoyed at me. "Yugo just tell me." She said with and angry voice. I stand there awkwardly. I started to play with my fingers. Then I look away from amalia. "I didn't something stupid and got myself in a sticky situation.... I-I accidentally... L-let.. Some-Someone.. Umm..." Before finishing my sentence I took a deep breath and then continued but in a lower voice. "K-kiss m-me... I'm sorry.." After I said that amalia grabbed onto my shoulders and started to put her nails into my skin but I didn't cry I deserved this.
"Why? Did you do it. Why? Don't you love me" Amalia said but she didn't sound sad she sounded angry and was about to kill someone. That someone was probably me.
"I do love you.. At least I think I do.." I said making her put her nails deeper into my skin that I believed she soon would have her fingers inside of my shoulders. I looked up to her face and she looked so mad. I knew she was going to be mad but her face was scary that I made my face look at her in fear. I never feared Amalia before. She stabs her whole hands into my shoulders actually making me cry out. Tears wouldn't stop falling from my face. It hurt. But it didn't hurt as much as I hurt her. "Yugo a your a terrible person. Why did you do it?" Amalia said her voice was even angrier.
"I wasn't thinking all I wanted to do was see me dragon brother! And then he kissed me" I said though my tears. She the takes her hands out of my shoulders and steps back a bit. I grabed my shoulders trying to stop it from bleeding. "Yugo I'm sorry I didn't mean to." She said with a sweet little voice.
"Amalia. I'm sorry but it's over." I said crying. I looked up at her and seen a few tears coming down her face, and I could hear her whispering sorry. I made a portrait under me and fell though it. I teleported to my bedroom. I got up and went to the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I grabed the first aid kit and bandaged up my shoulders. Once I got done I washed my hands and put the first aid kit away. I opened the door and ran to my room and locking it when I went inside of it. I then put on a short sleeve shirt. It wasn't exactly my kind of style but it would do to hide the bandages. I unlocked my door and went downstairs.
I seen ruel trying to get some food because he didn't want to pay money at a place that was opened. It wasn't strange he always did this once in a while. I walked up to them. "Hi ruel!" I said smiling. "Hey kiddo" Ruel replied. I smiled and looked at my dad. Alibert looked at me. "Have you been crying?" Dad says to me. Damit I forgot to wash my face. I look at my dad. I didn't know what to say. Yeah I cried because my ex girlfriend stabed her hands into my shoulder. That would be a terrible response. I looked at my dad and smiled. "I fell down the stairs and cried after I fell" I knew he wouldn't believe what I said but he expression changed to worry.
"Ok yugo. You can tell me when your ready to" Dad says to me with a soft smile. He never tried to get anything out of me because he believes that it's best if someone tells them with their free will. I smiled at my dad. "I'll be back! I got to find AZ!" I said as I ran out of the door. I ran around the small village. It got bigger though the years, it looked less empty. I stopped running as I came to the entrance to the forbidden forest. I started to walk inside of it. I don't know why AZ made his nest here with his wife and kids. Maybe it's because nobody wants to go inside of here. I would just have to ask him. I make my way to the great oak tree. "Umm. Do you know we're az's nest is?" I asked the tree. The tree pointed to were his nest was. "Thanks! " I say as I run off.

A/N I hope you like this chapter and if you have any questions I will answer them. I will be busy all week so I decided to post this earlier. Sorry if I misspelled anything.