chapter 4

Yugo's pov

I ran to were the great tree pointee to and found Az's nest. His baby Birds were so grown up that they could fly. I smiled at the site of it. I grabbed AZ gently, and he went to face and robbed again it. I giggled softly. I then pet his head making him crip happily. I smiled softly. I put him back in his nest. "Az don't forget about your nest under a bench at the inn!" I said carefully. AZ criped in delight. I started to walks of waving goodbye to the little tofu family. I made a portrait and jumped though it. It took me to the door next to Adamia's bedroom. I opened the door a little bit and peeked though it. He was sitting on his bed, I could see someone get up out of under the covers. It was a rather beautiful woman. She got out of the bed putting on her clothes, and headed towards the door. I moved away from the door fast hiding behind on of the pots with plants in them. I peeked my head out as I saw her leave the room. I wonder if that's his girlfriend. I got out of hiding when I couldn't hear her foot steps anymore. I opened the door a bit more. "I all ready payed you why are you still here?" Adamai say pushing his hair back then looks to my direction. His expression changes to shock.
"Oh hey yugo. When did you get here?" He says awkwardly. I laugh a little.
"Just got here" I said with a big smile. I walked over to his bed and sat next to him.
"You know you should knock before you come into someone's bedroom," He says as he gets closer to then adds on "you must be cold your not wearing your sleeveless shirt." He puts his hand on my shoulder. I moved it away instantly. "Why are you so touchy?" I said with a little anger in my voice.
Adamai gave me a pervertrd grin, then touched my face. "You didn't seem to mind last night" He says in a tone of voice I didn't understand. He then started giving me quick kisses on my face I giggled a little. Then I pushed his face away. "Stop it" I said. Adamai just laughs and grabs both my hands and continues.

Adamais pov

I started to kiss down to his neck earning quite mouns. I licked his neck I felt him siver a big. I moved my hands from his I put on his neck and the other on his right shoulder. I then bit down into his neck. I heard him screaming and pushing on my shoulders to move, I then bit down harder. As I did that he put his nails into my skin and put his head on my left shoulder muffling his screams. His blood was rather sweet so I it was hard to stop biting him. I pulled away then started licking the bit mark. A lot of blood was coming out and you could almost see his boon though his neck. Shit I bit down to hard. I felt yugo's hand move from my right shoulder and to my hair petting it. I moved from the bit and moved his head to face mine then I kissed him, and did it more time's. But I wasn't feeling the quick kisses so I bit down softly on his bottom lip when he gasped in surprise I put my tongue in his mouth. I moved it around I could hear him mouning into the kids. He moved his other hand into my hair grabbing onto it. I stopped kissing for a moment to pick him up and put him on my lap. I then started kissing him again, I moved one hand to his thigh and this time he didn't push me away. I moved my hand up his long shorts to meet his member. Then he pushed out of the kiss moving my hand from out of under his shorts. I looked at him for a moment then saw that his neck was bleeding out more. Yugo's head fell into my shoulder, his hands stopped grabbing onto my hand down his shorts. 'Damn he passed out. I knew I shouldn't have bit him so hard." I say to myself quietly. I pick him up then lay him onto the right side of my bed. I got up and grabed some cloth and tape. I then bandaged up his neck. "I hope he doesn't live with anyone." I said as I signed. I looked at his unconscious body and felt the urge to bite him again and Drain all of his sweet blood. But I couldn't so I got up and left the room. I wish I didn't met that beautiful vampire 2 years ago. I walked down the empty halls of my castle. The staff was rather lazy. I would be surprised if someone was walking around. I left the castle and walked down the streets. People really never walked up to me the only made way for were I was walking. I took a turn down an Alley. There were so many beautiful girls down here. They were willing to do anything for a man if they got payed enough. One walked up to me and grabed my arm. "Hi your Highness. Would you like to do anything? I'll make it free for you scenes you're the king and all" The women said in a list full voice.
I grined "of course I would" She dragged me to a hotel room.