1

Alec had been dating his boyfriend Noah for about the past 2 years, Noah was the kindest sweetest loving person he knew, he was a sweetheart. They had already said I love you and were planning on moving in with each other next week and to be honest he couldn't wait, Noah was the love of his life he made him smile and laugh and feel like he was on cloud nine and nothing could bring him down but it hadnt always been Noah.

Alec had fell in love once deeply with a beautiful man named Magnus Bane. Magnus had the most beautiful brown green eyes, the silkest blackest hair, and the most beautiful rich Carmel colored skin. He had fell in love with the first look at Magnus it was literally love at first sight and what Magnus told him it was the exact same for him but...

One faitful summer night Magnus came to a happy careless Alec and broke his heart into a million tiny shattered pieces by saying only two words, Alec never thought two words could hurt him so much but they did. "We're over". Alec fought so hard to move on to get better to forget about Magnus but he couldn't no matter how much effort he put into forgetting that bright happy smile, or those playful smirks, and Magnus famous sexy look full of lots and lots of glitter, somehow Magnus made glitter look amazing, Alec just couldn't move on but he didn't feel as heartbroken because Noah saved him.

Now Alec was right back in that place of hurt and the wound felt brand new as he watched, the man he was once in love with the man that made him the happiest before Noah came into his life, walk towards the bar which he was standing in front of waiting for his drinks. Noah had left Alec to go back to the car, neither of them wanted distractions so they made a promise to leave their phones in Alec's car, so that's where Noah was putting his phone away and Alec had been left to get their drinks.

As Magnus got closer Alec turns around towards the bar and grabs their drinks hoping to sneak out of there without Magnus seeing him, he wanted fun tonight not this. Alec hears Magnus's voice and starts walking away before he hears Magnus call his name.

"Alexander?" Magnus asks shocked to be seeing Alec at a bar, Alec had never been one for parties or bars or drinking no matter how much Magnus tried getting him out and having fun. Alec only wanted to stay at home and watch TV while they cuddled which Magnus wasnt against.

Magnus sees Alec turn around and look at him with a different look than he was used to it didn't hold the love or admiration, he couldn't exactly blame Alec, Magnus had hurt him. Magnus was just young and dumb he thought that he couldn't be with anyone if he wanted to succeed in life but he was wrong. He hated that he left Alec because Alec was the only happiness in his life yet he left him.

Alec couldn't believe Magnus called him that he used to love it, he only let Magnus call him Alexander he didn't like the name but the way Magnus had said it always sounded heavenly. Alec didnt like it now he didnt want Magnus calling him something that he only allowed Noah to call him now. "Don't, that's not my name you dont get to call me that my name is Alec for you" Alec says a little harshly

"Okay I'm sorry" Magnus says and he hated it he hated calling Alec, Alec he loved calling him Alexander it sounded like a protector name and it fit Alec so well "Alec why are you here why are you in a club". "I'm here with my boyfriend hes putting his phone away but he'll be back soon" that was when Magnus's heart shattered he couldn't believe he couldn't have another chance in the two years apart that's all he hoped and prayed for.

Alec turns when he feels someone touch his shoulder and sees Noah, he visibly relaxes he was happy he was here he needed him to get through this.

Magnus hated seeing how Alec relaxed under this guy's touch Magnus was always the one who could sooth him like this "who is this, babe" Magnus hears Noah say and then looks at Alec