3

Alec drove home with tears staining his cheeks and tears in his eyes, this all happened because of Magnus. How could Magnus hurt him so much first he broke up with him and now he decides to kiss and touch him.

As soon as Alec got out of his car and got into his house he felt like he was dying. Alecs vision was blurred causing him to almost stumble into his couch. Alec hadn't been crying for at least 3 or 4 minutes but as soon as he fell on the couch a painful sob ripped through him.

After 10 minutes about thinking of how his life went from amazing to shit he felt himself drifting off into the peaceful darkness of sleep. And then he was passed out.

He couldn't even sleep for 10 minutes before he heard banging on his door and he was jolted awake. Alec put all of his effort into standing up and walking to the door (normally it was an easy effort but today it was quite a hard task). When he got to the door he seen the one person he didn't want too, Magnus standing there in all his glory.

Hair spiked with purple stripes painted into it, almost see through black shirt, dark purple jacket over it, dark purple jeans and purple eyeshadow clouding his black eyeliner. "What do you want" Alec meant for it to be softer than it was but it came out cold and hard but he couldn't make himself care.

"I wanted to see you, I wanted to apologize for what I did a few weeks ago. I shouldn't have done any of that and I feel awful for doing that but also I need you to know I didn't lie. I still love you Alexander" as Magnus made his way through the door Alec just stood there staring at him his mouth opening and closing needing to say something.

"You're going to catch flies Alexander" those words coming from Magnus is what snapped Alec out of whatever transe he was in. "You don't get to love me Magnus you lost that privilege when you decided to brake me"

"We were young Alexander, I...I thought in order to be successful I had to leave you"

"So what? Now that you aren't as successful as you thought you would be you want me back?" Alec hisses through clenched teeth.

"No, now that I realize you are the only person that makes me feel loved I realize I need you. I love you" Magnus tries staying calm and explaining

"No, stop lying. You don't love me you love the way I make you feel. The way I make you feel like you're a king, the way I love you when you can't get anyone else too. Stop lying to me" Alec felt like he couldn't breath in that moment like his breathing stopped and wouldn't start again.

"No! That's not true. I love yoh Alexander I miss you"

"Poor poor Magnus, you miss me oh that must hurt so bad." Alec couldn't help his mocking tone "I got broken up with by a man that left me in pieces then when I was finally feeling better, had a boyfriend who I was in love with he came back into my life decided to tell me he loves me and make my boyfriend break up with me. But that's very on brand for you isn't it"

"That's not fair. I didn't mean to hurt you and I was just as hurt as you were" Magnus shouts getting closer to Alec

"Yeah? Did you not eat for almost a month, get super skinny? Have your family terrified for you because they thought you would die any minute? Have to go to a hospital because you weren't eating and got super sick?" Alec asks his face turning to an almost twisted smile

"No" Magnus mumbles quietly

"No?! NO you have no clue what I went through so don't you dare come back to me saying you love me when you've ruined so much in my life"

Alec glared at the older man grabbing his jacket tightly and pulling him closer so they were almost nose to nose. "Don't tell me you love me when you forced me too stop loving you. When you didn't care that I still loved you. When you still decided to brake my heart even if I still loved you" Alec whispers dangerously low before shoving Magnus away

Magnus didn't know how to feel, he felt horrible hearing how he made Alec feel and what he put Alec through but he wouldn't just give up.

"I will wait for you to forgive me, then I will make you fall in love with me again" Magnus says surely

"Don't hold your breath"

Okay I know this was a shorter chapter and its been a little bit since I've updated but I hope you enjoyed and its worth a heart