~Chapter 3~

seven days later

i decided it would be okay to go check up to some other places in the ocean since i have been with Moana for seven days and nothing special really happened we would talk a lot but she was mostly busy trying either to stay awake or to go the correct way or she was busy with remembering a sentence wich she has been saying over and over again so me being the person i am i leave without telling her since i was already in the water.

Time skip to 10 minuets later 

i decided to go back to Moana Once i got back i saw her canoe flipped upside down and there was a storm i quickly searched for Moana but she was on top of the Canoe knocked out i used my powers to take everything to an island close by i got onto the shore and saw that there were drawings of hooks on the rocks and i knew Maui was here i waited till Moana woke up Thankfully it was not such a long wait Moana got a bit Mad at me for not telling her so i said sorry multiple times then i said " hey Moana i think we are on Maui's island right now " Moana looked around and nodded suddenly we saw a big shadow come our way Moana ran behind the boat and i went into the water and disappeared i could hear Moana Practising that sentance again " i am Moana of Motunui you will board my boat. No you Will board my boat. yeah i am Moana of Motunui you will Board my..." Suddenly you could hear a guy say " Boat!! A Boat!!" the guy picked the boat up and continued " the gods have given me a... " the guy stopped talking and screamed like a girl with a cracked voice while dropping the Boat i thought to my self " i swear if that boat landed on Moana i'm going to kill Maui "

Maui picked the boat up again and i could see hei hei's head poping up from below the sand suddenly i noticed Moana she was standing behind Maui she made a coughing noise to get his attention he turned around almost making the boat hit Moana's head luckily she ducked Moana looked Maui in the eyes and said " Maui shapeshifter Demi-God of the wind and sea I am Moana of- " " Hero of Men " Maui Interrupted her she looked at him confused and said " what? " Maui looked at her and said " its actuality Maui shapeshifter Demi-God of the wind and sea hero of men i interrupted from the top hero of men Go " Moana said " i am M- " " sorry sorry sorry and Women Men and Women Both All not a guy girl thing you know Maui is a hero to all your doing great " Maui Interrupted Moana again i though to my self " okay i gotta say he is a bit cocky and full of him self " i quickly went into my normal form and walked up behind Moana and whispered in her ear " if he interrupts you again let me hit him in the stomach " Moana hummed in response she quickly said something again " what? no! i'm not here to " Maui Interrupted again and said

" of course of course Yes,yes,yes  Maui always has time for his fans " Maui took the oar out of Moana's hand and grabbed hei hei while saying " when you use a bird to write with its called tweeting " Moana looked at the oar Maui chuckled and then said " i know not everyday you get a chance to meet your hero " Moana pulled the oar next to her i grabbed it and Hit Maui a thousand times harder than when you would throw a rock at someone  Maui didn't see me coming so after the successful hit he clenched onto his stomach i threw the oar in to the sand walked up to him grabbed his ear and pulled it to my height witch Maui was a few centimetres taller then me and i said in an extremely intimidating voice " You Are not our hero!! " i didn't notice that Maui was staring at my face "and where not here so you can sign her oar! Where her because you stole the heart of Te'Fiti! And you will Board her Boat and sail Across the sea and put it back " i quickly pulled his ear down so he would almost fall and i would have the chance to get back into the water and without him seeing i got back into the water Maui stood straight again and looked around to see if he could see me anywhere but he couldn't so he just said

" uuh, yeah it almost sounded like you don't like me witch is impossible because i got stuck here for 1,000 years trying to get the heart as a gift for you mortals so you could have the power to create life it self.. Yeah so what i believe your trying to say is thank you! " Moana look frustrated and confused at Maui and said " Thank You!? " Maui immediately replied and said " Your Welcome! "  Moana didn really see where this was going so she said " what, no,no,no! i i didn't i wasn't why would i ever say that? " 

I saw Moana spinning in circles to the entrance of a cave suddenly Maui said " and Thank You!! " he moved a bolder against the entrance and started to walk to Moana's canoe i so really hoped Moana was going to get out i saw Maui on the boat trying to get hei hei to eat seeds out of no where i hear a loud war cry and from what it sounded like it was Moana i looked up and sand saw that she was going to belly flop onto the water as soon as she did i though " ouch that must of hurt a lot " Moana came above water and just as she was Maui said " i could watch that all day. Okay! Enjoy the island, Maui Out! " Moana said in her attempt to stop Maui " No! Stop! Hey you have to put back the heart! " i watched Moana wanting to see what she would do to my suprise she actually wanted to swim after Maui but she wasn't fast enough i picked her up in my water form and speeded her towards the boat and placed her onto the deck of the canoe Maui stood up and said " did not see that coming! " Moana turned around pretty fast witch made her wet hair slap her in the face she removed the hair from her face and said " i am Moana of Motunui this is my canoe and you will journey to Te-AAH "

i could hear a quick shriek from Moana before she landed in the water i just noticed Maui's tattoo that looked like a mini version of him started to point at where Moana was pushed into the water Maui said while moving his right chest " alright get over it. we gotta move " i placed Moana back onto the boat again and Maui said " and shes back " Moana started to talk again and said " i am Moana of Motunui -weaAH " Maui whipped her off of the front deck with a smile on his face but it soon faded when he hear the water splash behind him knowing Moana was behind him he turned around and said "it was Moana right? " Moana sighed and said " Yes! and you will restore the heart " Maui looked a second at the heart then threw it far away into the ocean Moana shrieked at his actions but you just reversed it and threw the heart back at Maui's face wich made him fall over he looked at the ground and saw the heart in front of him he stood up and said " all right i'm out " Maui jumped off the boat just making me a bit pissed so i stopped him and launched him back onto the boat Maui suddenly angrily kinda yelled towards the ocean " Oh Come on! " wich made me just splash him with a lot of water in the face .

See you in the next Chapter 

Bye~!!!