~Chapter 7~

we where almost at our destination when Moana suddenly rapidly got up i looked down at her since i was on top of the mast Maui was steering and said " enjoyed your beauty-rest, you know a wayfinder never sleeps, so they actually get where they need to go " he looked away from Moana and towards our destination i jumped down from on top of the mast Moana looked at me while i said " Muscle up, buttercup, we're here " Moana looked back at Maui and said " your're sure this guy's gonna have your hook? " i walked to the front and waited till we came close enough i jumped off the boat before it could hit the rocks i quickly tied the boat to one of the rocks and Maui said " Tamatoa? oh he'll have it, He's a scavenger. Collects stuff thinks it makes him look cool. " Maui placed some seeds for hei hei and pointed towards the food and back at his mouth i noticed how stupid he looked and chuckled slightly and very soft so noone could hear me Maui continued " and for Tamatoa. trust me my hook is the coolest collectible " Moana looked up at the Mountain and said " and he lives up there? " i said " No, no, no, thats just the entrance to umm Lalotai "

Moana looked up at me since i was already climbing she gasped before she said " Lalotai! realm of Monsters!?, we're going to the realm of monsters? " Maui was now also climbing and looked down at Moana he said " we? No,me and (y/n) you are going to stay here with the other chicken " he made a chicken noise and chuckled to him self he continued and said " that's what i'm talking about gimme some " he held a hand towards Mini Maui so that he could high five Maui but Mini Maui didn't do it so Maui said " Come on that was a good one. How did you not get it? i called her a chicken there's a chicken on the boat.i know shes human but that's not the- you know what? forget it. forget it! i'm not explaining it to you. wa- cause then its not funny " Maui was already climbing higher and i saw Moana looking a bit disappointed so i quickly shout whispered " Moana heads up! " she looked at me confused i used my powers of the wind and flung her and me a bit up at least to the point Maui wanted to look down to see Moana and Me but he didn't he looked around and saw Moana and me climbing next to him me being now in the lead i helped Moana every time she needed help

Maui groaned and started to climb again suddenly he said " so daughter of the chief, i thought you stayed in the village. you know kissing babies and things " Moana and me looked to Maui Moana had that 'really' face and i had one that said 'don't' once Maui saw our faces he said " hey i'm just trying to understand... why your people decided to send... " Moana and i climbed further up with Maui on our tails suddenly Maui said " how do i phrase this? You " Moana started to speak and said " My people didn't send me the Ocean did " with that a smile came on my face knowing that i am the Ocean and i guess she gave me credit even though id didn't really need it Maui said " the ocean? Makes sense you're what eight? Can't sail obvious choice " Moana said without hesitation " it chose me for a reason " " if the ocean is so smart why didn't it take the heart back to Te' Fiti it self? or bring me my hook? "Moana stopped and looked up at me i knew that she knew that i did it because i saw something special in her then Maui said " the Ocean's is just straight up kooky-dooks " this kinda pissed me off i mean seriously your sailing on it but your calling it that!?

" but i'm sure it's not wrong about you, you're the chosen one " we finally arrived at the top of the mountain Moana walked to the other side of the top and stared to the ocean i walked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder she gave me a faint smile and i returned one i said " i chose you for a reason " i turned around Maui looked at Moana and said " if you start singing i'm gonna throw up "  Moana ignored that last comment of Maui and said " so not seeing an entrance " Maui walked to the middle and said " yes because it only appears after a human sacrifice " i saw Moana tense up i chuckled at her and said " he's kiddin " Maui looked at me and laughed " so serious " he said suddenly he took a deep breath and blowed all the sand away Moana started to cough because of the sand she looked down and saw a face on the rocks i  walked over to the mouth of the face and stood almost in the middle suddenly Maui started to shout words in Foreign he jumped up and smashed the nose of the face surprisingly it didn't brake the mouth opened up and Moana looked down in it i said " don't worry it's a lot further down then it looks "

i jumped down screaming " Yahoo " i knew Moana and Maui where staring at me how i fell down i was still falling down for like two minutes and a half when i heard Maui scream " Cheeeehoooo, i am still falling " i finally came to the water part i used my water abilities to speed me up once i got out of the water like place i stuck the landing clean i quickly moved out of the way knowing that they both where going to fall from the same spot suddenly Maui came down and said " and he sticks the landing " he looked at Mini Maui gesturing for a point because the last time Moana got a point Mini Maui shook no Maui looked at me and i stood there with a smirk on my face knowing Moana's stubbornness Maui was confused and said to both me and mini Maui " what dum-dum (y/n) she's not even here. No mortal's gonna jump  into the realm of- " before he could even say the rest of his sentance me and Mini Maui pointed upwards Maui looked up and Moana fell on top of him but bounced back off right away wich made her fly over the cliff i knew i didn't have to help her out since she has some crazy amount of luck on her side Maui and i looked over the cliff when Maui said " well, she's dead, Okay let's get my hook  "

Maui's Pov

(y/n) and i got up from looking at how Moana fell down off a cliff without even noticing what i did i grabbed (y/n)'s hand and started to walk around to find Tamatoa's cave (y/n) and i suddenly saw Moana looking into a Cave i looked at (y/n) with a smirk on my face she looked at me and also had a smirk on her face but i noticed her face was a little bit Pink? or Red? whatever it was suddenly i felt something in my hand i looked at it and saw i was holding (y/n)'s hand i immediately let go of her hand as my face became a little red

AAAH- Maui your too cute!! I can't handle It!!